Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Octomom Nadya Suleman can't handle her children anymore

Chachie

Well look who's regretting her decision to have 14 children and expect the world to care for them...

http://www.newser.com/story/122280/octomom-i-hate-babies.html

NEWSER) – Here's more evidence—if anyone needed it—why having 14 kids might not be such a great idea. Octomom Nadya Suleman has gone completely 'round the bend, revealing she "hates babies," calling her older children "animals," and confessing that she often considers suicide. “I hate babies, they disgust me,” she tells In Touch magazine. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.” The single mom complains she's flat broke and that her life is a constant struggle.

“I have no money to pay for the children’s school, food, or the mortgage," she reveals, according to the Daily Mail. "The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor—anything to get peace and quiet. Some days I have thoughts about killing myself. I cannot cope.” She adds: “ Obviously I love them, but I absolutely wish I had not had them.”

When I saw this thread earlier I thought about how terrible Octo's marketing people must be. A trainwreck like this usually gets eaten up by our media and someone smarter than her should be able to help her profit from it.

Then I see this on TMZ. I guess maybe she does know how to market herself:

Octomom -- I Made $28,000 In June

7/1/2011 12:43 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Octomom has finally dug herself out of a massive financial hole -- raking in a grand total of $28,000 in June ... and she didn't even have to get naked to do it.

We're told Nadya made her money doing various things like "Celebridate," The Cable Show in Chicago, MMA fights, a celebrity boxing match, bikini photo shoots, and several paid interviews across the globe.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/30/octomom-28000-june-salary-earnings-hates-children-kids-babies-intouch-magazine-interviews-apperances/

Archived