Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Athletic shoes that you feel are awesome and should be reccomended. (and ones to avoid)

Destino

Vibram Five Fingers (best shoes I have ever wore) I have wore Jordans, Kobe, Lebron, Nike Free, New Balance, Adidas and Reebok

m138-hero.jpg

I have a pair of five finger runners, and one thing, they teach you to run on the front of your feet. Regularly we run with our heel hitting first and rolling to our front. From my experience, the runners have me stepping down and running mostly on the front of my foot. I use my five finger runners when Im running in town but if Im going out to White Oak Canyon, Old Rag Mtn, or Nicholson Gap, I put on my Nike Shox. If I need a pair of work boots, nothing beats my all black leather Nike boots, laser etched, no seems. My feet feel great all day when I work in those.

Im with you though, i like a five finger runner for the most part.

I buy my tennis shoes at tennis shoe warehouse. I can't see spending $150 to $200 for a pair of tennis shoes.

$30

Me either. I get them there or from Fromuth discount tennis.

I usually wear New Balance 803

mc803w_lg.gif

but they go on and off seale too much .i like them, but New Balance seems to discontinue things that I like at an alarming rate.. then bring them back a yr later. I think they do it so we'll buy them 2 pairs at a time.

Recently I've been wearing Babolat all courts..

babolat-team-all-court-4-white-men-s-shoes-lrg.png

I like them, they're light and fast,, but it took some getting used to. The New Balance have a big pad on the outstep that is great to pivot and take off on,, Babolat doesn't have it, and it seem as if the heel is longer,, felt like water skis the first time i wore them.

But I like the instep support, and they keep my feet pretty fresh in long matches.

Noisy though,, they screech like hell on the court. I tell people it's because they're French, and they don't like it at ALL when I move forward to attack.

~Bang

Are the five finger shoes ...crocs ?

---------- Post added June-27th-2011 at 06:47 PM ----------

Asics Gel Noosa Tri 6. Awesome running shoes and awesome to wear anywhere. Everytime I wear em out people are always saying how jealous of my shoes they are and how cool they look. lmao.

Those look like female shoes. I believe all that you say about them, but as in touch as I am with a ladies point of view,,,that looks like Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince designed them.

No thanks.

Are the five finger shoes ...crocs ?

---------- Post added June-27th-2011 at 06:47 PM ----------

Those look like female shoes. I believe all that you say about them, but as in touch as I am with a ladies point of view,,,that looks like Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince designed them.

No thanks.

Naw those aren't the females ones. These are....

Besellers-ASICS-Womens-GelNoosa-Tri-6-Running-ShoeNeon-YellowGlowing_41ShlGK4E-L._275_293.jpg

lol

The best shoes are the ones that fit your foot. One brand that that works well for one size foot may not work well for someone else.

I do recommend Superfeet insoles though ... very awesome.

yeah, New Balance shoes are made with a larger toe box. A lot of people with wide feet, or bunyun issues swear by New Balance ( I used to work at a Hudson Trail Outfitters back when they had a lot of stores). I used to like Hiking shoes like Scarpa's or Lowe Alpine trail shoes, but to me they were clunky, almost like wearing boots in some cases, so I just do day hikes with no weight in tennis shoes now, with a good insole insert and polyfiber socks. No cotton socks.

Just bought some soccer cleats (for general sports on a field), Adidas F30 TFX FG. Wore them once so far, and they already feel good. They're so light it's crazy, and they don't need to be broken in. I know the picture says F50, but the F30's also say that...I think it might be an 'S' instead of a '5', it's weird.

Adidas-F30-TRX-FG-Cleats-Black-White-Electric.jpg

Archived