Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall Nominated for Espy Award......GO VOTE

GoDeacs

DeAngelo Hall has been nominated for the Castrol Edge NFL Strongest Performance Award for his performance against Jay Cutler in which he had a tremendous game. He is going up against Arian Foster and Leon Washington, two players whose fan base is not nearly as strong as our. Click the link then hit (upper right hand corner) Vote By Category....click the Castrol Edge NFL Strongest Performance Award and click DeAngelo and then the vote button

HTTR

Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/espys/#!/voting/

on a side note, I think Denagelo is redeeming himself as a Redskins, and I think that's great for a local, hometown hero to be able to do that for his hometown team.

...and his record 4 INTs in the game put him in the HOF, right with Sammy Baugh who accomplished the same.

on a side note, I think Denagelo is redeeming himself as a Redskins

The guy has been great from the get go as a person since he got here. He said he'd seen the light and he's walking the walk. Great to see from anyone, from a home town guy is icing on the cake.

Voted

I did vote for him, but saying that he has seen the light is not totally accurate. He also said he was going to cover the best guy no matter what the coaches said. I admit that context is everything with that statement. I need to see more from him as a team player before I feel comfortable saying he has seen the light. The guy has talent, but pure talent isn't everything.

Voted.

Also voted Aaron Rodgers as best player and Mavericks as the best team. McCarthy as best coach. Tough call against Carlisle but, the Packers had so many injuries and were a sixth seed. They played the year without some key players so they were not the best team but McCarthy deserves props for keeping the team playing at a high level.

Remember VOTE FOR VCU as the best underdog team! :)

Archived