Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPI: Man had stick up his butt for 25 years

China

Man had stick in bowels for 25 years

LYCKSELE, Sweden, June 23 (UPI) -- A Swedish man who complained of stomach pains for 25 years was found to have a 2-inch wooden stick with sharp edges lodged in his bowels, doctors said.

Doctors say they suspect the object was left in the body of 65-year-old Ove Sohlberg after a surgical procedure for stomach ulcers 25 years ago, Swedish news agency TT reported Thursday.

"I have been admitted to hospital more than 100 times over the years for the pain," Sohlberg told the Vasterbottenskuriren newspaper in Lycksele.

"I felt like there was something in there and I was in constant pain," Sohlberg said

Last weekend, a surgical team finally found and removed the object, 2.3 inches long and resembling a toothpick with sharp edges, from Sohlberg's abdomen.

Click on the link for the full article

A Swedish man who complained of stomach pains for 25 years was found to have a 2-inch wooden stick with sharp edges lodged in his bowels, doctors said.

Was it a stick of Bamboo ?

I KNEW it - it's Tulan Skins Fan - he has so much bamboo growing in his yard, that one of the bamboo sticks got forced up his anus, during one of his backyard struggles :

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?348653-How-to-kill-Bamboo

Now there's a guy who had a reason to be testy all the time.

I can now see the next GEICO commercial (similar to the one about the guy living under a rock)

"Could switching to GEICO....(blah blah...) ??

"What's the matter ? You got a stick up your ass ?"

Was it a stick of Bamboo ?

I KNEW it - it's Tulan Skins Fan - he has so much bamboo growing in his yard, that one of the bamboo sticks got forced up his anus, during one of his backyard struggles :

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?348653-How-to-kill-Bamboo

Oh man, if that got rid of my bamboo, I'd consider it an option. :paranoid:

---------- Post added June-23rd-2011 at 05:34 PM ----------

Uhhh, what kind of surgical procedure requires a barbed, 2.5 inch long "toothpick" to be inserted into someones bowels?

They were trying to remove a giant olive.

Archived