Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Skins fans

L7Panda

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a New York Jets fan and season ticket holder who will be coming down in December for the Jets/Redskins battle. I hate the Giants and Cowboys and am looking forward to some differing opinions.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a New York Jets fan and season ticket holder who will be coming down in December for the Jets/Redskins battle. I hate the Giants and Cowboys and am looking forward to some differing opinions.

welcome to the board!

We have some of the best tailgates in the world, come check us out when you come down.

Thanks dude! I run a tailgate of about 50 people or so (www.L7tailgate.com) but only about 20% of us can make it down and we are actually looking to meet up with a Redskins tailgate and hang out with them, if one will have us. We plan on bringing our grills, food, beer, and even our beer pong table, haha. If nobody will have us though then we'll just set up wherever we're able to land a few parking passes and have a small 10-15 Jet tailgate.

The official ExtremeSkins tailgate is always open to anyone who just wants to have fun. Good-natured trash-talking is welcome, but grills and beer are even more welcome.

Keep your eye on the forum closer to the game, as a stickied thread is always put up for people to coordinate supplies.

The official ExtremeSkins tailgate is always open to anyone who just wants to have fun. Good-natured trash-talking is welcome, but grills and beer are even more welcome.

Keep your eye on the forum closer to the game, as a stickied thread is always put up for people to coordinate supplies.

Thank you! Another member of the tailgate already PM'd me, so I think that your tailgate, or there's (not sure if you tailgate there or not), is an intriguing option for us. We'll bring our beer pong table and our beer pong kills and have some Jets/Redskins match-ups Will be fun. -- We'll have at least one grill, if not more (if I had to guess 2 or 3) and PLENTY of beer. We are Jets fans after all.

Awesome, you should stop by The DTC tailgate as well, awesome group of fellas and always very welcoming to opposing teams fans.

Cheers and welcome to the board!!

DTC .. as in Dead Tree Crew? I don't think so man, because their "leader" basically told me to go F myself when I asked if we could stop by and hang out near them. They're the only tailgate I've heard about, since I'm a Jets fan in NJ, so I did try them first, but since they said no I figured I'd join a board and find a great underground tailgate to hang with.

DTC .. as in Dead Tree Crew? I don't think so man, because their "leader" basically told me to go F myself when I asked if we could stop by and hang out near them. They're the only tailgate I've heard about, since I'm a Jets fan in NJ, so I did try them first, but since they said no I figured I'd join a board and find a great underground tailgate to hang with.

I'm surprised he ONLY BASICALLY told you that... I figured he be more frank... :( But they're the exception, although I haven't seen them do anything threatening to anyone, they don't like opposing fans at FedEx... But give them a megaphone, and an opposing fan, sit back and enjoy the hilarity ensue...

The ES tailgate is going to be your best bet, everyone is super nice, Pez cooks some killer wings (although he was talking about something different this year), and it's large and might even have some healthy debates and insights... Or just be drunk like me :)

Exactly - posting it here will most likely result in it derailing into a full-blown politics or religion debate/hijacking :silly:

Actually, any discussion the Jets should devolve into a discussion of Leonard Bernstein and his musical legacy. Great composer and conductor.

;)

Welcome to the board. The ES tailgates are generally really fun and open. You may get razzed a little, but we have fond memories of the Jetskins even if Santana may be one of the only ones left.

Actually, any discussion the Jets should devolve into a discussion of Leonard Bernstein and his musical legacy. Great composer and conductor.

OVER-RATED-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap

Now to wikipedia this guy to come up with reasons to support my claim

;)

Welcome to the board. The ES tailgates are generally really fun and open. You may get razzed a little, but we have fond memories of the Jetskins even if Santana may be one of the only ones left.

Haha -- Randy Thomas, Chad Morton, Laveraneus Coles, etc.

I/we don't mind getting razzed .. we expect and we like it .. I like trash talk .. as long as no physical violence or damage to property ensues, because that's classless and childish, but from what I've been reading today, it seems like the ES tailgate is the place to be and it sounds like we'll have no problems with them. Like I said, we're good guys. I run a tailgate of my own of around 50 people a week at the Meadowlands, so I know how it goes. We'll be respectable and have a lot of fun with anyone who wants to hang out and play some beer pong with us.

OVER-RATED-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap

Now to wikipedia this guy to come up with reasons to support my claim

If you're a Jet, you're a jet all the way from your first cigarette to your last dying day! If you're a Jet when the **** hits the fan you got brothers in town your a company man.

(I think that's pretty close. I gave it a shot from memory anyway :) )

About half of this is probably coming to Washington. We have more members than this, but these are the core people.

328940649.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1308871794&Signature=WXwMR8OSotRi0Bf%2BgLyvA8vuO0o%3D

The dude all the way to the right in all black and a green Jets hat -- Darrelle Revis' manager and childhood friend. He comes with us all the time, too.

About half of this is probably coming to Washington. We have more members than this, but these are the core people.

The dude all the way to the right in all black and a green Jets hat -- Darrelle Revis' manager and childhood friend. He comes with us all the time, too.

Awesome, take him by to meet The Mayor of Fed and his buddies, he looks like he will fit right in.

Archived