Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Report: Bucs official arrested as part of sex sting operation

authentic

2) How the heck do undercover cops pose as girls 9-14 years old?

They were lured to the location via online communications with undercover officers posing as underage girls.

"Hey, my name is Beiberfangurl12! I really like Justin Beiber and have, like, a total crush on him! Want to be my bff?"

Something like that would be my guess...

Anyone who tries this is a complete idiot. Do they not see how the police are always online talking to predators? Do they not know they set up these sting operations? Do they not watch NBC? Idiots.

Not to mention the fact that it's just foul. In so, so many ways.

Anyone who tries this is a complete idiot. Do they not see how the police are always online talking to predators? Do they not know they set up these sting operations? Do they not watch NBC? Idiots.

Meh, it's easy to say that. But it happens all the time just other things.

People can't stop eating junk food. People can't stop drinking alcohol. People are anorexic or bulemic. etc.

After you abuse your brain by getting addicted to behaviors it's very very very hard to stop without professional counseling and even then.... and it's not like these guys are going to go to counseling for something like this (even though it's what they should be doing).

I'm just grateful I don't have any of these types of compulsions nor the resources to act on them if that were the case.

Archived