Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com-Sources: 48 percent share for players

authentic

Don't tell him that Rabach might have a Favre-like final season. Except that he's been having those types of season since Pittsburgh '08. ;)

He doesn't want Moss back strictly because he's a veteran. Nevermind that he had a great year last year. But a shaky vet like Rabach, bring him back, oh yeah!

So you're ok with Rabach coming back, but not Moss? :doh:

Where did you get the idea that I want Rabach on the first team? I was one of the first to denote his decline as a first rate Center when Gibbs was still coaching.

All I was hinting at is that the only way to get Rabach out of the line up is an injury.

---------- Post added June-26th-2011 at 09:28 PM ----------

He doesn't want Moss back strictly because he's a veteran. Nevermind that he had a great year last year. But a shaky vet like Rabach, bring him back, oh yeah!

The Mods might get pee-olded because we are highjacking this thread talking about Moss.

But, I had a chance to sleep on it and yeah, it's no big crime, in my opinion, if Moss is not resigned. I know he is a tad slower but not enough to notice right now. To all of those who want Moss back, good luck. Saying that I have no respect for veterans is not true. I just don't get my shorts in a knot if he is not resigned.

Rabach is a fine example of a vet that has outlived his usefulness. He gets manhandled too many times. I am not that much of a student of the game to know if Rabach calls the right protections. To his credit, he is a tough guy and it seems that the only way to get him out of the lineup is through injury. Now, I am not advocating he should succumb to an injury, but damn, why is this team so sold on him? What am I missing?

It's been a few days since we've heard anything positive .. hopefully something is going to happen this week because one has to believe that they won't be able to just agree on a deal and start free agency the next day .. one would think they would need a day or two for undrafted FA's and another one or two days for other preparations .. it doesn't sound like much but at this point every day counts.

I don't know,

The economy is so bad right now and with gas going for 3.50+ a gallon all this talk about Millions/Billions just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Compound that with owners still wanting tax dollars to help build there stadiums at a time when there is a possible govt shutdown.

I can't see myself ever having the same love for this game as I did 20 years ago,it was already wavering.

Few more years I think it will be gone for good.

Im not losing interest in NFL as much as Im gaining interest in sports I didn't follow before, and I can say that it may be a permanent thing for me, to pay less attention to the NFL and more to other sports. Im learning the finer points about the game of baseball and basketball, and Im enjoying watching/listening to games. All I need is to get into college football and pick a team to root for. The NFL thinks that it can do whatever it wants and the fans will sit idle and wait. I dont want to be contributing to that way of thinking.

The NFL thinks that it can do whatever it wants and the fans will sit idle and wait. I don't want to be contributing to that way of thinking.

I agree with that.

I also think the players and the rule changes are ruining the league.

There is NO WAY the NFL will be able to recapture the Glory days it was in the 70's-80's

The list of things I hate is longer than the list of things I like.

They say winning cures everything,but I don't believe that.

There is NO WAY the NFL will be able to recapture the Glory days it was in the 70's-80's

The list of things I hate is longer than the list of things I like.

They say winning cures everything,but I don't believe that.

I personally like the old days better as a Redskin fan, but the NFL is more popular now than ever...so there really is nothing to recapture.

Archived