Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Your 2011 Upgrades

neilclarke

I added a seat and moved from 338 row 7 seats 1-3 with Orange parking to 304 row 10 seats 5-8 with Purple parking.

I'm very happy! No more standing up 30 times a game for the drunk idiots in the same row and the row in front to run to the bar every 10 minutes.

I upgraded with a new lazy boy power massage recliner. Thinking of a new boobtube to go with it.

Was hoping to travel to Buffalo to see the Skins game, but it's in Toronto......., **** Toronto.

Guess will have to try and get down to MD again, but please no Monday night Massacre's anymore.

Other then that not so many upgrades for me.

Ticket renewal and upgrades are two separate topics. Someone wanting to check on other STH upgrades shouldn't have to browse 25 pages of the Season Ticket Renewal Thread to find out. Mods can delete if they so choose.

I can see what you are saying.

I can see what you are saying.

I see this as a valid, non duplicate thread....

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 01:58 PM ----------

Just wondering if anyone checked their account this morning and didn't see an upgrade, but now do. Do you think they upload the new seats to STH accounts one time per day or throughout the day? Just wondering so I can stop checking my account every 10 minutes...

I had row 15 in that same section.... Good section with the best bar right behind. I have now moved over one section to 113 (closer to the oposing player tunnel) ;)

Before I had ST's in my name I bought ST's my my friends grandfather in 113. Its a fun section as well. I love that endzone bar.

I upgraded from a 37in to a 42in tv. That count?

Nice. I'll have a new recliner and couch. I'm upgrading the bathroom (no lines) and the kitchen which should translate to colder beer and better nachos. The TV is the same 56" DLP. I'm adding speakers. New air handler in the attic, so my climate controlled environment will be better.

Archived