Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two Articles about Kerrakpo

ACW

Kerrakpo? How about "the bulldogs!"...

"If we have two bulldogs going at it, it's going to be hell," Orakpo said

Yeah, I don't much like Kerrakpo... Bulldogs could be cool. I don't mind Orakigan... as in here come Orakpo and Kerrigan again, but mostly I think nicknames need to be earned. I dislike the trend of naming something before it's done anything. The great ones got their name on the field. The Posse, the Hogs, the Steel Curtain played so well that they were recognized.

King James or Kerrakpo or whatever... You shouldn't have a nickname before your first regular season game unless it's followed you from College or something.

Yeah, I don't much like Kerrakpo... Bulldogs could be cool. I don't mind Orakigan... as in here come Orakpo and Kerrigan again, but mostly I think nicknames need to be earned. I dislike the trend of naming something before it's done anything. The great ones got their name on the field. The Posse, the Hogs, the Steel Curtain played so well that they were recognized.

King James or Kerrakpo or whatever... You shouldn't have a nickname before your first regular season game unless it's followed you from College or something.

Completely agree! :yes:

:helmet: The Rook

i was watching some old clips where our defense basically crushed qb's with overwhelming pressure.

i'm hoping thats what this leads to... situations where it's not a question of which one's coming, but knowing both are coming and there's nothing you can do about it.

it would be amazing to see....

Archived