Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stopping Recurring Dreams

Hubbs

I think recurring dreams happen when you haven't identified an underlying issue. I used to dream about snakes repeatedly when I was a teenager. The dream usually consist of me having to navigate a very tight path with snakes lying all over the ground and when I would reach the end, I would usually get bitten. When I learned that snakes represented a father figure, my dreams made complete sense. I always had to walk on egg shells around my dad and no matter what I did, he would always find ways to lash out at me for no reason. Once I made the connection, the dreams stopped.

My recurring dreams were all about being chased. Chased by anything from a Tiger in a multi-story house, a Navy Destroyer with Commandos zip lining onto my war ship, chased by assassins and getting into a shoot out at, of all place, the Vienna Metro station, and vampires. Common theme was getting chased.

Hmm... Sounds to me like you're running from something... Let's see if I can piece this together:

Tiger - Sleeping around/infidelity

Multi-Story house - like a BI-level house?

Navy/Vampires(the twilight kind) - kinda self explanatory if you go for stereotypes

Assassins - They are watching you

Vienna - Hot dogs/Franks/Wieners....

Yep... You might be homosexual :ols:

I have two dreams that I'd really, really like to get rid of. One I've been having for years, one a few times over the past couple of weeks. So my question to you all is, have you had recurring dreams before? If so, did they ever stop, and do you have any idea why?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Quit the LSD. Go into rehab now ;)

Hmm... Sounds to me like you're running from something... Let's see if I can piece this together:

Tiger - Sleeping around/infidelity

Multi-Story house - like a BI-level house?

Navy/Vampires(the twilight kind) - kinda self explanatory if you go for stereotypes

Assassins - They are watching you

Vienna - Hot dogs/Franks/Wieners....

Yep... You might be homosexual :ols:

Lol. There's that. Or people are trying to kill me.

Archived