Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Youtube video where a woman and little girl try to catch the same foul ball.

HailGreen28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Whoa. I mean I saw some people scrambling for foul balls last night at the game,but nothing like that. I have seen the adult turn and give the ball to the kid during a similar incident but that? :mad: And then high fiving with her friends afterwards. :mad: :mad: All that for a ball that'll probably end up being chewed up by the house mutt sometime later this summer.

Edit:

Poll for this thread: What a *****? Honest mistake? Or "welcome to real life, kid"?
"What a *****" and "Welcome to real life." Tough lesson to learn and a lousy way to learn it,but the world does have people like that and they do **** like that.

I noticed the ball was coming in kind of slow (obviously wasn't hit), so I googled a bit. While I didn't find an article writeup, supposedly the ball was tossed to the little girl by a player and that woman snatched it from her. It took place at a Diamondbacks/Astros game, and the D'Backs staff took another ball up to the little girl.

I noticed the ball was coming in kind of slow (obviously wasn't hit), so I googled a bit. While I didn't find an article writeup, supposedly the ball was tossed to the little girl by a player and that woman snatched it from her. It took place at a Diamondbacks/Astros game, and the D'Backs staff took another ball up to the little girl.

That makes it even worse now. That woman should be taken out in the streets and shot.

That shows poor snatching technique. The little girl already had a good grip on the ball and may not have let go. A quick punch to the throat before trying to snatch the ball would have eliminated that risk.
LOL. Also happy nobody tried rationalizing the *****'s theft.

Absolute *****.

I had a similar experience at WrestleMania XX. I was a huge WCW fan before it went under, and a big fan of Bill Goldberg. After his match with Brock Lesnar, I was going nuts trying to get his attention. He finally looked up at me, pointed, took off one of his gloves, and tried to throw it to me. Just as it got close, it veered to the left, toward the 12- or 13-year old kid two seats down. I could have easily reached in front of him and gotten the glove for myself. Needless to say, he went home with it.

And obviously the woman that snatched the ball doesn't attend or watch many baseball games. Its a pretty common occurence for a player to toss a ball to the first kid he sees. I didn't watch the video, but I'm sure that's probably what happened here.

And obviously the woman that snatched the ball doesn't attend or watch many baseball games. Its a pretty common occurence for a player to toss a ball to the first kid he sees. I didn't watch the video, but I'm sure that's probably what happened here.

Yup. The fact that she's even trying to get that ball is embarrassing in itself. I've very rarely seen adults try to go for the tossed balls, let alone try to out compete kids for it. This lady is a loser.

Also happy nobody tried rationalizing the *****'s theft.

Even if, in the heat of the moment, she got excited and grabbed the ball without realizing who was next to her, she should have immediately realized that she'd grabbed it out of the hands of a little kid and handed it back.

Even if, in the heat of the moment, she got excited and grabbed the ball without realizing who was next to her, she should have immediately realized that she'd grabbed it out of the hands of a little kid and handed it back.

exactly...they played it in slow motion so you dont know how fast it happened....but she should have realized she took it from a kid and gave it back.

Archived