Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Tax Troubles for DeAngelo Hall

stwasm

qft. Hall needs to get this situation righted and his act together.

Um, that's not what I said or implied. I feel that he has gotten his act together.

Haha don't hate me because he's overrated and can't keep up with his taxes, even though he makes the $$$.

Jesus, man. Come on now.

I think we've all been victim of the ole' "I didn't get it in the mail," debacle once or twice. Nothing a phone call couldn't fix.

But, if in fact D. Hall was having issues, do you think JCam would let him bunk with Carlos? LOL, they should do it any way and get a reality tv crew over there immediately!

Ah yes....the devil is in the details. DH must have someone handing his expenses....usually his agent....you would think that some accountant would have wondered after three years why there was no property tax bill.

Yeah, admittedly, I often forget the taxes on my cars for a while after they're due, and they have my address. I bet I'd forget on the house too if it wasn't rolled into the mortgage payment.

I think we can assume Hall owns the property outright and probably doesn't live there. A $25k bill isn't that much. This isn't a sign of a high paid player crushing under the weight of the lockout, which is about the only way this could be interesting. He hasn't paid since he moved to DC, right?

You'd think the county would slap something on his door for $25k though, don't you?

Archived