Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"They" say there is somebody out there for everyone, but I wonder if "they" ever met this girl?

Commander PK

Fake. This is someone's satirical statement that chicks who try to hook-up via online dating sites are crazy cat ladies.

It does seem fake, but why would a girl record a video to bash all of her own closely knot constituents ?

And it sure aint a guy dressed up as a girl

It does seem fake, but why would a girl record a video to bash all of her own closely knot constituents ?

And it sure aint a guy dressed up as a girl

I don't think this ad was ever posted to eHarmony, just Youtube therefore not a "constituent." She's gotten a ton of hits on this thing, and I think Youtube pays users who get lots of traffic.

I admit I was fooled about a minute into it, and I got a real good laugh.

Too funny. I love how it starts out normal, a cute girl with a cute voice nervous about doing a video. She starts talking about cats and you think OK... she's a little out there but so are a lot of people. Then she goes off the deep end and you realize that she's a basket case and life with her would be a complete nightmare. And I say that as a cat lover who damn near got wood hearing her voice. (Cant help it. I have a weakness for very feminine voices.)

:rotflmao:

She isn't bad looking, as long as you don't mind her psychotic reaction to the word. CATS

One of the comments on youtue:"This person needs to get picked up right away .... by SNL if it's an act, and by the ****ing paddy wagon if it's not."

hahahahahahaha I'm DONE! :ols: :ols: :ols:

Archived