Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got a call from the ticket office. They asked me to create a cliff-hanger thread on ES. So you'd click on it and see what I have to say. Because otherwise you don't know. Anyone read the rules? Also, I like Taffy.

chess

So its official.... I am in Section 130 Row 26

He said next year Section 130 is the first to move closer to the sideline lets see how it plays out

Congrats! I think you like the seats....now when the invoice for the total cost arrives next February....you may think differently. It is a lot of money....Enjoy!

The only thing I'd add for anyone getting these calls is to ask for 133-134 or 109-110 or their 200 counterparts. That will get you on the home side and upgrading toward the home side. It's a small thing, but all those extra obstructed seats on the visitors side make going to the bathroom or getting concessions a royal pain in the ass.

The only thing I'd add for anyone getting these calls is to ask for 133-134 or 109-110 or their 200 counterparts. That will get you on the home side and upgrading toward the home side. It's a small thing, but all those extra obstructed seats on the visitors side make going to the bathroom or getting concessions a royal pain in the ass.

Excellent suggestion HOF44. I know my seats are available in section 109 :D I'm going to miss seeing Clinton Portis' mom.

So its official.... I am in Section 130 Row 26

He said next year Section 130 is the first to move closer to the sideline lets see how it plays out

As long as you can afford them, you won't regret it.

Also, the TO also told me that we would be allowed to move closer to the sidelines and they didn't lie. Moved closer this year.

Well, don't just bait the hook....where did they move you to?

Sorry, I posted that in an earlier post in this thread.

I got moved to the 5 yard line from the endzone, with them again saying next year we should be around the 10-15. Again, dependent on renewals.

Sorry, I posted that in an earlier post in this thread.

I got moved to the 5 yard line from the endzone, with them again saying next year we should be around the 10-15. Again, dependent on renewals.

My apologies....I guess I missed or forgot your message. Cool for you. I was in section 109 and am waiting to hear....maybe I should call.....

My apologies....I guess I missed or forgot your message. Cool for you. I was in section 109 and am waiting to hear....maybe I should call.....

I wish you luck, I called after his post and got the "the system will not show us your seats during the upgrade, a message will be sent to you if you were upgraded" line of BS. I suppose some others saw it and decided to call too. I tried being discreet and told them I'd lost my invoice and it wasn't showing online, could you tell me my seats routine. That rankles their feathers when they get a chunk of calls because of a post.

I wish you luck, I called after his post and got the "the system will not show us your seats during the upgrade, a message will be sent to you if you were upgraded" line of BS. I suppose some others saw it and decided to call too. I tried being discreet and told them I'd lost my invoice and it wasn't showing online, could you tell me my seats routine. That rankles their feathers when they get a chunk of calls because of a post.

That's why I have been avoiding calling. Sometimes you get a sweetie pie and sometimes you get someone who has heard the same question 50 times and is starting to lose his patience after his boss has told them not to give out seat assignments.

Definitely call. Upgrades are out there.

Oh I've been upgraded.....I just want to know where. My seats on my invoice disappeared 11 days ago. Agents are not supposed to tell people their new seat assignments and normally get very cranky when you call to find out like HOF44 did a few hours ago. I know the routine....I'm just impatient and want to know if I have new seats behind the Redskins bench.

Oh I've been upgraded.....I just want to know where. My seats on my invoice disappeared 11 days ago. Agents are not supposed to tell people their new seat assignments and normally get very cranky when you call to find out like HOF44 did a few hours ago. I know the routine....I'm just impatient and want to know if I have new seats behind the Redskins bench.

I would not want to sit behind the Redskins bench, you cant see much on the near side of the field at all, especially in the lower rows. After I FINALLY got moved last year from 112, after numerous phone calls and letters, since 1997, to my current location in 103 row 19, I fell in love with the seats on the 20 yard line. I opted not to be moved/upgraded this year because the lower rows suck behind the bench. The 200s would be alright with me in front of Danny though...

I would not want to sit behind the Redskins bench, you cant see much on the near side of the field at all, especially in the lower rows. After I FINALLY got moved last year from 112, after numerous phone calls and letters, since 1997, to my current location in 103 row 19, I fell in love with the seats on the 20 yard line. I opted not to be moved/upgraded this year because the lower rows suck behind the bench. The 200s would be alright with me in front of Danny though...

I agree with all you've said. I am hoping to move to about section 103 this year given what appears to be lots of available seats...but I may be over optimistic. If I were to get moved passed the 20 yard line, I'd want to be in the back rows of the section. I've always said the 200 level were the best seats in the house. But it would be cool to observe the sidelines in more detail; you know observe the interaction between players and coaches; who's getting treatment; who's Fat Albert pissing off; watch Shanahan scowl at players and referees, etc.

agree! I went from 402 to 207. I love being down low. $8 Johnny Rockets milkshakes beats hell out of a $5 water. I am out of the parking lot in about 5 min. Also the Tampa game last year was great to have cover over my head. I was dry as a bone. UL is like watching on TV.

Hope this helps

I got a call. They wanted to know if I wanted to renew my 446 row 1 seats with green parking. I said no. They asked what if I could move to the LL? I said sure, put me in the 200 level sidelines under cover. He said he could put me in the LL endzone. I said no. He said "Then you want to cancel?" I said yes, and thanked him. End of call.

Heh, been off the list for 2 years so far, I think this is the last year before they stop calling. They called me last year once and I said I couldn't afford it. They then said "well, do you know anyone else who would be interested?" I'm thinking "wtf, 200k name list?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, check your redskins.com/myaccount. I have been checking almost daily, and I got my new invoice for my upgrade today. When you select view new invoices, click the button next to the "2011 Auto Upgrade Program", it should display your exact seat and parking info. My seats were as told 2 weeks ago to me (S 130). I am still in grey parking, which sucks. Of course I never got any email about the new invoice either, so I guess they will send it out soon via email or mail. Good luck to everyone, hope you got 50 Yd Line!

Archived