Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got a call from the ticket office. They asked me to create a cliff-hanger thread on ES. So you'd click on it and see what I have to say. Because otherwise you don't know. Anyone read the rules? Also, I like Taffy.

chess

They said I am able to upgrade my seats and I need to let them know basically ASAP....

I am in section 428 and Row 23 so I am up there yeah it suckcs but last year was my first year...

They said I can move down to Row 1-15 or...

I can get endzone seats.....

What would you guys do ?

I do have 4 tickets, will they let me split them 2 and 2 ? I am just curious..... I need some thoughts and suggestions :)

CHeers to anyone that replies

Holy crap they must have lost a lot of LL seats this year if they are offering you seats in the end zone LL. I moved to the end zone LL last year. I loved it. You are MUCH more involved in the game and enthusiasm and I was in row 5 of the UL last year. Of course, tickets cost a lot more, about $109 each with taxes per seat. You may never get an opportunity like this again if you always wanted LL seats. The new HD video screens compensate a lot when the football action is at the other end of the field. I would do it in a heartbeat if you can afford it. Getting Green parking passes, too?

If you ask, they should let you split if you want to go that way.

Congrats!!

1) Congrats on the upgrade!

2) I had seats for two years directly across from you(ish) in 402 and three rows higher. Honestly, I would never give those up if I hadn't bought them off of someone on here. Your seats now are pretty close to the 50, and in the endzone, you're going to be really far from the action half the time. I'd move down if I were you.

---------- Post added June-9th-2011 at 10:00 PM ----------

Holy crap they must have lost a lot of LL seats this year if they are offering you seats in the end zone LL. I moved to the end zone LL last year. I loved it. You are MUCH more involved in the game and enthusiasm and I was in row 5 of the UL last year. Of course, tickets cost a lot more, about $109 each with taxes per seat. You may never get an opportunity like this again if you always wanted LL seats. The new HD video screens compensate a lot when the football action is at the other end of the field. I would do it in a heartbeat if you can afford it. Getting Green parking passes, too?

If you ask, they should let you split if you want to go that way.

Congrats!!

EDIT -- I just realized you are part of the endzone lost your seat biz. It is a sweet upgrade that won't come often if at all in the future.

I'm confused, where are you getting this lower level idea?

Yeah I am really torn I really am... I can afford the cost to move down... Just trying to figure out what I really want to do.....

I am up for a green parking pass... I would be pisssed if I got a Copper again, I sold it for 300 and bought a green for 400 from someone..> i really dont want to do that agian.....

I do like the 50 because you can see everything develop... But I am thinking hard really hard.....

Last season was my first as a STH so I was all the way at the top. I got the same E-Mail today, called them, and Now I'm magically lower level. I love it! I was in the middle of the endzone last season and actually really liked that perspective. You can see the holes open up really well and see how the battles up front are going. If you're an experienced football fan/player I think it's the premiere view for those reasons. Being able to tell whether or not it's a first down is the only difficult part on those close plays but honestly that's not too difficult either. And with the addition of the big screens on each end it makes it very easy to follow what's going on :)

I'm in the upper level on the 50 yard line, I asked to be moved to somewhere in the first 15 rows of the same section, they said they can do it. Didn't have a location until next week or so though. I'd rather be low in the uppers dead center, then lower end zone and missing 1/2 the action.

Like I said in my first post, there is no comparison between being in the upper level and the lower level. I spent 8 years upstairs including 5 in row 5. Once in the LL, even if in the end zone, you can work your way around to the sideline. Trust me....the huge HD video screen at the other end zone will let you see all the action in plenty of detail plus you get a whole new perspective on the game. Besides, if you are at the fifty, you are ALWAYS 50 yards away from the end zone where the Skins score. It is awesome to be 10-25 rows away from the end zone when the Skins are coming at your end zone. Best decision I ever made in moving down.

I posted in the renewal thread, but I had seats in the 400's, got offered an upgrade to LL endzone with gray parking (and the chance to move up over time)

Tough offer, but I really am not ready to put money down with the CBA not done yet and I have heard horror stories about endzone seats.

That said, I have never sat in them, and really like being between teh 40's. But if you can afford them and you want LL, this seems like the time. I have never heard of so many people being offered LL in one offseason.

I got a call. They wanted to know if I wanted to renew my 446 row 1 seats with green parking. I said no. They asked what if I could move to the LL? I said sure, put me in the 200 level sidelines under cover. He said he could put me in the LL endzone. I said no. He said "Then you want to cancel?" I said yes, and thanked him. End of call.

I got a call. They wanted to know if I wanted to renew my 446 row 1 seats with green parking. I said no. They asked what if I could move to the LL? I said sure, put me in the 200 level sidelines under cover. He said he could put me in the LL endzone. I said no. He said "Then you want to cancel?" I said yes, and thanked him. End of call.

pretty early n the morning for them to call. sure it wasn't a prank? :-)

Like I said in my first post, there is no comparison between being in the upper level and the lower level. I spent 8 years upstairs including 5 in row 5. Once in the LL, even if in the end zone, you can work your way around to the sideline. Trust me....the huge HD video screen at the other end zone will let you see all the action in plenty of detail plus you get a whole new perspective on the game. Besides, if you are at the fifty, you are ALWAYS 50 yards away from the end zone where the Skins score. It is awesome to be 10-25 rows away from the end zone when the Skins are coming at your end zone. Best decision I ever made in moving down.

I agree. Before I had season tickets, I bought a few games a year from a friend in the 6th row endzone. While I loved getting my own seats, I was spoiled by the LL experience and the UL just wasn't that exciting to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I had fun and things could get pretty lively up there. But, the LL atmosphere blows away the UL atmosphere. And, like you said, it's awesome to watch from the LL endzone when the action is at your end.

chess, did they specify if it was 100 or 200 level endzone?

109-113 or 130-134 is what he told me on the phone. I am suppose to call him back today and let him know what I want to do. I insisted on getting green parking pass as well. If not I wanted my $ back or a credit..

I do like 428 because of nice view and seeing the play develop... He said I would get probably Section 11-12 so...

109-113 or 130-134 is what he told me on the phone. I am suppose to call him back today and let him know what I want to do. I insisted on getting green parking pass as well. If not I wanted my $ back or a credit..

I do like 428 because of nice view and seeing the play develop... He said I would get probably Section 11-12 so...

Have you ever sat in the LL?

Hi guys. New to the forum. I have been a STH for 3 years, and in Sect 427. I called them Wed and asked them to remind we where my seats are. I was told Section 130 Row 25. Since I enrolled in the Auto Upgrade Program, I was fine with that, and I am sure I will be very pleased since it's a 20 minute hike up to the clouds. I loved to watch formations up there, but felt a little out of the action.

I do not know if the Sect130 R 25 is under the overhang or not, of if there will be any other problems with the view. Any idea ?

In a side note, I called about two weeks ago, and changed one of my auto upgrade preferences from "Aisle Only" to "Aisle not required". I am wondering if I had changed that months ago, would I have gotten even better seats, maybe closer to field goal, lower row to field, or even closer to the LL 50 ? I guess it all depends on whether they started the process. Its like a mystery to me how they do it, and the this forum is the only way to track progress of the methods they use.

I am looking forward to being a member here, and want to go to one of the tailgate parties that you guys have. If anyone has information on those, feel free to PM me.

I'd go with the end zone seats. It's simply way cooler down there. I know it's nice to "watch plays develop" but you are so far away in the upper deck that it kind of blows. Not to mention in the Lower Level, you are in your car and on your way out of that dump by the time the upper deckers are just making it halfway down the ramp. It can take 40 minutes to get to your seat from the Green parking when you are in the upper deck. Much better for viewing, and much more convinent to be in the lower level - and the fabulous HD screens are fine when the team isn't on your side of the field. Watching them you think "Hey, that's why every other team in the league has had these for a decade!"

If you are going to bother with season tickets, you really should upgrade. It's not like upper deck seats are ever hard to find.

Chess- Def take the endzone seats.

The atmosphere is fun and with the new jumbotrons, the other side of the field can be seen fine. Its actually fun getting the best of the jumbotron and real live action.

I split 4 games a piece with a bud of mine. We got moved to about the 5 yard line this year, but last year we were in the endzone.

Hi guys. New to the forum. I have been a STH for 3 years, and in Sect 427. I called them Wed and asked them to remind we where my seats are. I was told Section 130 Row 25. Since I enrolled in the Auto Upgrade Program, I was fine with that, and I am sure I will be very pleased since it's a 20 minute hike up to the clouds. I loved to watch formations up there, but felt a little out of the action.

I do not know if the Sect130 R 25 is under the overhang or not, of if there will be any other problems with the view. Any idea ?

I sit in section 109 which is the opposite corner from you diagonally. No overhang where your seat is located. You have good seats. Depending on the actual seat location, you will be looking down the hashmarks to the sideline on the visitor's side. I like the outside end zone over the middle endzone because the goalpost does not get in the way of very much action. It also puts you closer to sideline seats as you move through the auto upgrade process. I think you'll like the height also; high enough to get a nice view of the field but still close to the action on the field. I think the last row in the LL sections are 28 or 29. The worst part of the end zone seats is the distance when the team is on the opposite end of the field. But the new HD screens let you watch the game like you are in your living room. You won't miss the action like in the past. And it is sweet when the Skins are coming towards you and are inside the thirty yard line.

The best part.....very quick get away to your car. If you like to leave the stadium and get out of the parking lot quickly to go home, you will save at least an hour over your exit from your old 50 yard line seats.

A tailgate thread is started prior to games with all the details you will need.

Archived