Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Jim Haslett describes Albert Haynesworth in a nutshell: “He doesn’t want to do anything

authentic

click for the rest

“He can do almost anything he wants. He doesn’t want to do anything. To me that’s the issue,” Haslett said. “He’s one of those guys you walk in a meeting and you tell him, ‘Put down the phone.’ The next day you have to tell him to put down the phone. The next day, you tell him to put down the phone.

“You tell him, ‘Don’t read the newspaper in meetings.’ The next day you have to tell him the same thing. It doesn’t stick; it’s an every-day thing.”

Haynesworth basically decided last year he didn’t want to play in a 3-4 defense. The Redskins stubbornly kept him, to their detriment.

“He just didn’t want to play in this scheme. He didn’t want to play in the 3-4,” Haslett continued. “He didn’t want to do the things we wanted. Then we said, ‘OK, if you’re not going to do it, let’s not do it. Let’s play nickel, play the 3-technique.’

Kerrigan wore #94 at Purdue. Since that is Carriker's number he should be able to pick from 52, 92, 96, 99, 95, etc. Going to be a lot of turnover.

Kerrigan takes 92, Jenkins grabs 99, and Neild gets 96. White is the new 52. At least, that's how I see it playing out.

Kerrigan takes 92, Jenkins grabs 99, and Neild gets 96. White is the new 52. At least, that's how I see it playing out.

I could easily see that. BTW I have 10 of the 12 draft picks making the squad w/ Hurt and Royster going to the PS.

I could easily see that. BTW I have 10 of the 12 draft picks making the squad w/ Hurt and Royster going to the PS.

Royster, really? I woulda thought that, with our dearth of running backs, Royster would get a good shot. I agree with Hurt and the 10 number, only I have either Robinson or Thompson going to the PS.

Royster, really? I woulda thought that, with our dearth of running backs, Royster would get a good shot. I agree with Hurt and the 10 number, only I have either Robinson or Thompson going to the PS.

Torain and Helu are locks while Williams came on as a 3rd down back and in pass pro last yr. It depends on if we keep 3 or 4 RBs because we'll probably also keep Sellers and Young at FB. I see those 5 making the 53 while Royster goes to the PS and Davis is cut. As far as Robinson, he had 180+ catches, 3300+ yds, and 30 TDs. I think he'll be the 5th WR while Paul will be the guy instead of Banks at KR/PR. Chris Peterson (Boise's coach) is an excellent coach and I see Thompson beating out Westbrook as our 4th/5th CB.

Torain and Helu are locks while Williams came on as a 3rd down back and in pass pro last yr. It depends on if we keep 3 or 4 RBs because we'll probably also keep Sellers and Young at FB. I see those 5 making the 53 while Royster goes to the PS and Davis is cut. As far as Robinson, he had 180+ catches, 3300+ yds, and 30 TDs. I think he'll be the 5th WR while Paul will be the guy instead of Banks at KR/PR. Chris Peterson (Boise's coach) is an excellent coach and I see Thompson beating out Westbrook as our 4th/5th CB.

Fair enough. My thought process is Shanny said Helu reminded him of Portis, and Royster, Terrell Davis. If Helu is half as good as Portis in pass pro, I think Williams is out of here, and Royster takes his spot.

As for Robinson, I didn't know those stats, they look promising, and I tend to agree with you regarding Thompson as a replacement for Westbrook.

He can do anything but you can't tell him anything. He always does what he wants and doesn't seem to learn.

Sounds like the owner.

Nice drive-by there.

Oh, wait, except for the whole firing Vinny, hiring Shanahan and Allen, and backing off from the actual deal-making.

Truth be told, he's the owner. He can do what he wants. If you were the owner you would do the same.

he doesnt want to play in the 3-4, but in december 09, he didnt want to play in blaches scheme either. his blaming things on the scheme is BS. he wants to do whatever he feels like at the moment.

Seems to me he doesn't want to play football at all. He would rather punch motorists and grope waitresses (allegedly) than earn that 40+ million he's been given. He’s the biggest POS to ever wear the BNG.

If I ever saw this guy in person ... I would tell him straight to his face ... you sir, are a piece of xxxx

Then you sir would have a very flat face with a very large incoming settlement.

Altogether, not a bad plan (depending on your pain threshold). ;)

They should sue the SOB for a percentage of his "earnings." How many of us could just walk in and choose what work we're going to do. If his contract allows that behavior it's the clearest evidence you can get that Cerrito was a total dufuss.

-fm

Archived