Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS memories on dvd

footballfan1075

Hi fellow Redskins fans. I just wanted to ask if there are any fans outthere interested in going back in time to watch a specific game or favorite player. I have a 90 Redskins games on dvd ranging from 1977-2010. If anyone is interested in possibly starting their own collection, please let me know. If your interested in seeing my collection list, just let me know. You can contact me at - footballfan1075@aol.com.

Hi DC9, No my friend, iam no prince, and iam no joker, just a big football fan, looking to spread the memories of some good ol' days.

That's awesome! For everyone's benefit, I'll private message you!

HAIL!

That's awesome! For everyone's benefit, before we email can you post up some prices for us? Thanks!

HAIL!

Yes, for the benefit of the NFL's lawyers... can you please post the prices of selling copyrighted material? It'd really help with their lawsuit.

Besides, it was much more work to make this post public instead of just asking this in a private message!

Two games that stand out in my mind. One we lost, the other we won. Both were shootouts during the 1983 season.

Green Bay 48 Washington 47- Mosely misses a 39 yarder to lose the game.

Washington 37 LA Raiders 35- Redskins come back down 35-20 entering the 4th

Archived