Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

14 dead as Israeli troops fire along Syrian border

visionary

Educate me

Is the Reform Party of Syria not legitimate?....the Syrian guards allowing access would seem to affirm support

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/06/06/Report-Syria-paid-protesters/UPI-40271307358805/

add in other news

Israel will formally complain to the United Nations about what it said was Syria’s manipulation of Palestinian demonstrators during a violent confrontation in the Golan Heights, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said.

The charge, which could be delivered as early as today in New York, follows confrontations in which Israeli forces fired on a crowd marking the anniversary of the 1967 Middle East War by trying to cross the frontier with Syria into Israel. Syrian state-television said 23 people were killed. UN observers are trying to confirm details of the incident, according to a statement from Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon’s office.

“We will complain to the Secretary-General about how Syria has fomented, allowed and encouraged the violent incidents to occur,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said in a phone interview from Jerusalem.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-05/israel-fires-on-protesters-at-while-syria-attacks-villagers.html

I tend to not trust these "parties" that are based in Washington or anywhere outside the country, half of the time they are run by United States agencies to manufacture dissent. Do you have any reason to believe that the Reform Party of Syria is anything but a puppet group or has any actual support or ties.

My point is that claims like the Syrian government is paying protesters to march towards Israel is no less ridiculous than Mubarak or Ben Ali or Salah or Assad or Ghaddafi's assertions of the same nature, yet because it comes from the IDF some people take it at face value. Until some actual evidence comes out not anonymous sources from a party based in Washington than I think we should take it as a grain of salt.

Just a quick question cause either my geography is off or yours is, but aren't the golan heights the border between Israel and Syria, not Palestine and Syria? For Syrians to enter Palestine through a route like that they would absolutely be crossing into Israel itself meaning Israel was indeed defending it's borders. If they wanted a land route to enter the West bank they would have to go through Jordan.
This is correct. The border of Israel and Syria is not the Golan Heights. There is a buffer between the Golan Heights and Syria for a reason. You are seeing that reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcKXydulRO0

15 minute mark to 21:01 minute mark.

The Islamic Cartoons and Kids shows at the 27 minute mark to 28 minute marks are err interesting. :doh:

Glenn Beck doesn't count as facts. Come on man. He is an entertainer he doesn't give a **** about facts he even said so. He doesn't present one fact one iota of anything other then his crazy rantings.

Glenn Beck doesn't count as facts. Come on man. He is an entertainer he doesn't give a **** about facts he even said so. He doesn't present one fact one iota of anything other then his crazy rantings.

Yeah, sure, his posting people saying things in their own words don't count which is why all you have to do is google the radical Muslim Brotherhood leader talking about killing Jews from his wheelchair, those Islamic cartoons, Islamic kid shows, Russia TV today RTV about the American radicals and the Islamic anti Capitalist, or the document showing the Syrians paid to show up to protest at the border, while ignoring the fact he was accurate about it over a month ago.

Liberals and people who are quick to dismiss anything that doesn't fit their agenda when evidence is available to the contrary have no credibility with me.

Yeah, sure, his posting people saying things in their own words don't count which is why all you have to do is google the radical Muslim Brotherhood leader talking about killing Jews from his wheelchair, those Islamic cartoons, Islamic kid shows, Russia TV today RTV about the American radicals and the Islamic anti Capitalist, or the document showing the Syrians paid to show up to protest at the border, while ignoring the fact he was accurate about it over a month ago.

Liberals and people who are quick to dismiss anything that doesn't fit their agenda when evidence is available to the contrary have no credibility with me.

He wasn't accurate about anything. Show me that Hamas and Code Pink drove the Egyptian revolution. He stated it was happening, show me an iota of proof. He wasn't accurate about anything a month ago. According to him their would be an Islamic Caliphate driven in by China, Iran, Code Pink, and Hamas but none of that is happening at all..... his predictions are outlandish and wrong.

Also unless you can speak Arabic the translations can easily be called into question, things like MEMRI have shown how easy it is to paint a lie from translating text.

Source aside, watch the video http://mediamatters.org/blog/201102010001 (its a Glenn Beck Video, I just couldn't find the clip on youtube) here and tell me why have we not seen this "insurrection" from China and Russia, and the Marxist, and Code Pink, and lord knows who else.....how has anything even close to that come true.

---------- Post added June-7th-2011 at 08:36 AM ----------

On a side note I will be hopping on a bus to Jerusalem in about 6 hours so hopefully nothing major will kick off in the next week or so.

Archived