Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zombies... they shamble and shuffle

Skins Zombie

*Zombie peers with with eyes full of fire an hate. His blood drenched talons pushing away the last of the turf that for over a year has buried him under the south end zone of Fed Ex Field*

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHGGGGGG!!!!

Graaagh?

Zombie think you people STILL tough crowd...

So to wank to wit, Zombie been away since beginning of last season searching the bowels of the Earth and its teemeing undead masses for players who used to play or will play better than stuffs we had last season. Zombie find some success he is happy to report.

Zombie has ressurected the shambling quarterback killing form of Dexter Manley!

Wait a minute.. you saying Dexter not dead already? But but but Zombie find him languishing under 50 yard line with rest of souls of former glory year skins who lamenting the last 20 years of futility...

Hmmmm... maybe Zombie know something you dont know!! Maybe Dexter not dead but undead... for Hell's sake we need someone on D line better than the pathetic offal we had before. So before you scoff think about how you feel after Dexter sack Tony Homo 9 times in one game, tear off his head and beat Miles Austin to death with his spine? Feel pretty good deosnt it? Makes you want to send Mike Ditka a case of grapefruit!!!!

See?!?!? Now you in the spirit! We meaning Zombie and rest of you want ressurection of GLORY YEARS... maybe we been going about it all wrong way... Perhaps this only way Curse of the Squire can be lifted...

Now one of you hoomans point Zombie in direction of soon to be empty grave of Sam Huff... Wait a sec!! Zombie heard that! Someone said Sam not dead yet either!

You hear him lately on radio? Perhaps again Zombie know something you dont!!! HA!

Zombie want your suggestion on other players to... acquire...

Zombie says HAIL!

I hate it when they allow Zombies to RUN in movies....I much prefer them to slowly walk around sliding one foot.....because the thought of Zombies out running me keeps me up at night.

---------- Post added June-1st-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

Casey Rabach has been dead for at least 2 years

I hate it when they allow Zombies to RUN in movies....I much prefer them to slowly walk around sliding one foot.....because the thought of Zombies out running me keeps me up at night.

---------- Post added June-1st-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

Casey Rabach has been dead for at least 2 years

LOL 28 Days Later must've really freaked you out! :)

On another dead note - anyone heard any news at all about the lockout situation?

Do zombies have large talons?

Yes, only the running kind though, but they have very short arms.

On a serious note, when FA ever comes around does anyone think we make a play for DeAngelo Williams?

Williams and O-lineman and maybe J. Joseph are all I want in FA this offseason

Archived