Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

>>>>God says to read this thread<<<< We are going to the Superbowl!!!!

polywog999

time-machine4web.jpg

This morning....while working on a time machine to go back to 1982 and try and "talk" to some people who still owe me money for a football bet, I suffered a horrific accident. It may have been self inflicted, I'm not sure. Never mind anyway - it's none of YOUR business.

While I was trying to get off the floor, I was seized up in the spirit of JHVH1 [the creator....HIM].

thumbnail.aspx?q=819816565931&id=b998217104825d09d83ff6d83a26a710

He set forth these blood-curdling proclamations -

1) Processed meat is not good for you.

thumbnail.aspx?q=980926732961&id=31059c7bf476f7c70cc9546503815f32

2) Working for money is an abomination unto YOU almighty! [unless it's a lot of money]

3) The Redskins will win the Superbowl in two years or my name isn't China!

I know I might sound kind of "off," but I truly believe in these new commandments.

All of our enemies will be crushed by the wrathful god of the old testament with fire, brimstone, poor gas mileage and lousy airplain food.

thumbnail.aspx?q=821504707136&id=b3f9147eb8bebe9520d4f2ff1f72e6d6

We will catch "fire" mid-season and there will be no turning back. Redskins will kick ass like it is 1982 and I won't even need a damn time machine.

Now....everyone follow me! We are going forth unto the unknown. They will call us "mad"..."unbalanced"...."dumb-ass's" fear not; this is a row I have hoed before.

When the thrasher comes....will shall live forever in the holy presence of the Lombardy trophy....enshrined for all posterity, like the fossilized skeletons of the ancient lords of the earth.

barney.jpg

Rise up, oh wretched sons and daughters of the beltway - time to soar the ether with the spirits of Redskins yore.

Oh, I guess some of you people are going to want details...

Big Mike will be starting LG

Beck will be the QB

Read Doughty will play SS

and AH will be our starting NT!!!

:helmet:

Poly Prophecy full of win!

:helmet:

Hey Poly, can you tell me how to embed images in your posts? I have always liked how you illustrate your OP's and I wish I could embed, but whenever I upload something it just provides a link to the pic I upload.

Hey Poly, can you tell me how to embed images in your posts? I have always liked how you illustrate your OP's and I wish I could embed, but whenever I upload something it just provides a link to the pic I upload.

First off, you can't quote pics ...it's against the rules.

Just right click on a pic and select "copy image URL." When you go to post left click the little tree and paste in the box.

First off, you can't quote pics ...it's against the rules.

Just right click on a pic and select "copy image URL." When you go to post left click the little tree and paste in the box.

Thanks for the heads up, I corrected that, and thank you for the help. I love your optimism, and please, pass me a glass of the kool-aid you are drinking...

I agree with almost everything, except for Reed being the starting SS, unless Landry is hurt again. But, I really could see AH staying and making a huge impact for our team. I bet, if he really wants to do it, he could change his whole image with some good football here in Washington.

People of the stadium...we give you polywog. You can keep him over here, we've grown tired of his antics in The Tailgate.

Slacky, of course, took a poll and it just broke his heart to have to let me go.

Don't cry, bro. I still love you.

Here's a thought, if you don't like my threads - quit showing up in them with the specific purpose of derailing them for your jolly's.

---------- Post added June-2nd-2011 at 04:41 PM ----------

Whatever-You-Love.jpg

Hey, I was on my fifth VO and "koolaid."

Archived