Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Queen Fans. The best documentary on the band is out.

steveo21

• 5 months later...

I am only able to post this here and I did because I couldn't find a stand alone Queen thread and thought fellow Queen fans would welcome the news.

Good news for Queen fans:

http://www.theofficialcharts.com/chart-news/queen-to-release-secret-michael-jackson-sessions-next-year/

That should be interesting to hear the Freddie and Michael collaborations. What intrigues me even more is that there are more Freddie vocals they can build around and release another cd. They did that with 1995's "Made in Heaven". It would be nice to hear some unheard Freddie Mercury again.

You really shouldn't have posted something about bypassing your NNT status.

What bypassing. I only mentioned that, so people would know why I posted something off topic. I probably should've just said "I am only able to post this here and I did because I couldn't find a stand alone Queen thread". I couldn't find anything else really Queen related other than the upcoming movie; thought some Queen news would be welcomed and put it here.

I went back and edited the post.

They don't like it when you bump dead threads because you're on NNT. But you've got a point. It is Queen related news and there isn't a Queen Thread. So yeah, you're right, I'm wrong. My bad. Was just trying to give you a heads up.

Anyway, really interested to hear this Mercury/Jackson collab. Hopefully they aren't just trying to cash in on the memories of two dead people, and put out a garbage product.

They don't like it when you bump dead threads because you're on NNT. But you've got a point. It is Queen related news and there isn't a Queen Thread. So yeah, you're right, I'm wrong. My bad. Was just trying to give you a heads up.

Anyway, really interested to hear this Mercury/Jackson collab. Hopefully they aren't just trying to cash in on the memories of two dead people, and put out a garbage product.

Hey, this is the only way those with limited posting can add new related things. Well, since it was done in the 80's it was at the height of Jackon's creative peak; so it should be good hopefully. I'm more curious on what remaining vocals they have of Freddie and how they would create the songs. "Made in Heaven" was okay but wasn't up to past Queen standards.

Archived