Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Nationals 5950 Cap in Redskins Colors (Burgundy and Gold)

Walking Deadman

Posted the ebay link in a post from 2008 but here is some more pictures and the ebay listing if anybody is interested. Size 8 only, so you have to have a big noggin for this hat.

Opening bid is $25.00. Free Shipping.

Link to auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230629359526

P1010937-1.jpg

P1010935-1.jpg

P1010934-1.jpg

ebay listing:

WASHINGTON NATIONALS BURGUNDY & GOLD NEW ERA 5950 CAP

This auction is for a New Era 59Fifty Washington National Ball Cap. What makes it special is that this cap was made in the color of fellow DC football team the Washington Redskins. Note that the cap's shell is in all Burgundy with the Nats "W" logo highlighted in Gold with White trim. The MLB logo is sewn with gold and white stitching. The New Era logo is in all gold/canary yellow with the top "button" of the cap in a similar gold/canary yellow color. Celebrate your DC sports fandom with this hat!!!! Perfect for either a Nats game or at FedEx when the Skins play. This is a hard to find item for a DC sports fan.

I personally love this cap, but sadly it's a size too big for me so I'm hoping somebody out there looking for a size 8 cap can take this cap off my hands.

The cap is in great condition. I bought this from a seller on ebay and can tell you that he never wore the cap. I only tried it on once and determined that it didn't fit. Since then it has been in a smoke free environment in the box that it was delivered.

Opening bid is $25.00. Shipping is free to the winner and will including package tracking. There are no refunds for this item, so bid wisely.

A size 8 is equal to 25 inches around the head or 65.5cm

Feel free to ask me any questions. Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived