Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Dolly Parton, or more J - Lo? You make the call.

Guest Spearfeather

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I like women who are sleek and petite - I don't like big anything - boobs or ass. Slim and curvy for me.

The thing about great boobs is that (unless they are artificial) they are often attached to a woman who is heavier. And whether they are artificial or real, if they are big they will get saggy quickly.

A great ass, however, is something that a woman can keep for decades if she works hard. I know women approaching 50 who look smoking in the Yoga pants.

And no woman in the world has ever had boobs that are as awesome as Keyra Agustina's ass.

My :2cents:

The thread's not about slim and curvy. T or A. Pick one and move on. :)

Guest Spearfeather
I hope the choices in the poll are merely token choices, because when I think of great T or great A, those 2 are definitely not near the first ones to come to mind

They are token choices. It's not a Dolly vs. J - Lo question, at all.

I picked A. But the A of Keyra Agustina, not the A of J-Lo.

Actually there are babes from the Middle east, Italy, the hood and gasp even in Japan with just as shapely if not better donks as Keyra A.

Mrs ND, while she has DDs is almost 24 in the waist to go with her 38 hips

Actually there are babes from the Middle east, Italy, the hood and gasp even in Japan with just as shapely if not better donks as Keyra A.

Mrs ND, while she has DDs is almost 24 in the waist to go with her 38 hips

I'm happy for you, but I must quibble. There is no better buhdonkadonk than Keyra's. At least not that I've ever seen. Of course it is a matter of taste - but that derriere is perfection as far as I am concerned.

Women want their men to be men, not pigs. You're kidding yourself if you think women are in to crassness or *******s per se. Women like a man with good manners.

The operative qualities women desire in a man are confidence and passion, not boorishness or callousness. A lot of nice guys are milquetoast ******* but there's not a necessary causal connection there. A lot of *******s are petty and obnoxious which women hate too.

A man can be kind, patient, and well mannered but also strong, confident, and passionate. That's what women like.

Not even Kylie Minogue in her prime?

Six of one, half dozen of the other, thank you. I'm a big fan of the minature Ms. Minogue.

---------- Post added June-2nd-2011 at 12:00 PM ----------

Women want their men to be men, not pigs. You're kidding yourself if you think women are in to crassness or *******s per se. Women like a man with good manners.

The operative qualities women desire in a man are confidence and passion, not boorishness or callousness. A lot of nice guys are milquetoast ******* but there's not a necessary causal connection there. A lot of *******s are petty and obnoxious which women hate too.

A man can be kind, patient, and well mannered but also strong, confident, and passionate. That's what women like.

:captainobvious:

Archived