Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Dolly Parton, or more J - Lo? You make the call.

Guest Spearfeather

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Spearfeather

O.K., here's the situation. If you had to choose between a woman with a great set of Parton's and almost no J - Lo, or a woman with almost no Dolly's, but a great Gigli; which would you choose if you could only choose one?

To put it another way, you see two women in front of you, their face, hair, frame, are exactly the same, but one has a great set of 9 -5's with not much Gigli, while the other is not much in the Dolly area, but is working overtime in the J - Lo department; which do you choose?

Myself? I appreciate a nice pair of Partons as much as the next guy, but that Gigli really gets me.

Disclaimer: Yes, I know Dolly Parton is 65 years old, but she is

famous for her asset's.

Dolly_Parton.jpg

kiisjball509dx.jpg

Guest Spearfeather
Perhaps Pam Anderson would be more of an updated choice?

:ols:

Oh and i chose ass.

Yeah, but she gets 'em taken out, puts 'em back in...........Dolly's like Mt. Rushmore.

Guest Spearfeather
Can I go with proportionate for both? I dont like J.Lo's ass, and I dont like Parton's bewbs....can I have the middle ground?

No. The question is: If a woman is going to be strong in only one of those area's, which would you prefer it be?

Do appreciate that picture though.

No. The question is: If a woman is going to be strong in one of those area's, which would you prefer it be?

Do appreciate that picture though.

That is honestly the hardest question ever asked of me. I think of the negatives involved.

Big boob negatives:

sloppy

Uncle Sam nipples

saggy

sometimes fake

misshapen

Big ass:

sloppy

saggy

dimply

saddlebags

cellulite

Can I go with proportionate for both? I dont like J.Lo's ass, and I dont like Parton's bewbs....can I have the middle ground?

give me a nice B cup and a perky ass and I'm good....I like long thin legs better.

She wins in my book:

Idk. She's very pretty.

But she seems to have a massive growth on the top of her head. Kind of a turn off.

:)

Archived