Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor signed ball

isaacis881

The COA is from GAI. They went bankrupt in 2009 and there is varied opinions if their certification is any good. The best thing to do is to google the company name and then you decide: Global Authentication Inc

I think the company has reorganized as Global Authentication LLC now or something along those lines. Most hard core collectors prefer JSA or PSA COAs.

Agreed with Slingin. I have a couple of GAI items and I would might question their validity as they had been caught authenticating counterfeit stuff. How did you obtain this auto? Was it at a show? Was it in person? Just curious. In my opinion, the autograph does look legit as it has his "SR" look to it and Taylor also liked to sign his number first followed by the # symbol.

Just curious. In my opinion, the autograph does look legit as it has his "SR" look to it and Taylor also liked to sign his number first followed by the # symbol.

Well thats what scammers do. Make it look legit. It's not that difficult to scam an autograph.

I double checked the number on the website and I called the company everything apears to be in order... Kinda sucks the company changed names makes me question it. Maybe I'll just hold off selling it until I can figure it out or at least have somebody look at it.

Thanks

Archived