renaissance

What's most important  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What's most important

• The Redskins
    • The Redskins community/brotherhood amongst fans
    • Hell, if I know
    • Want to stay in my family's will

probably. but I'd be interested if your answer differs depending on whether or not you know him/her and/or the other couple

If I know the people and I'm at the game, then I wouldn't care too much.

If I don't know them, then I'd probably be pissed.

...your girlfriend/boyfriend was going to watch a Redskins game with another dude/girl and another couple, without you?

If she knew I was a devoted Redskin fan, and presumably she would if we're together; and she went to a game with others and she knew I was missing out; I'd be real hurt, to say the least. I'd like to think we'd be strong enough in our relationship for her going to the game with another guy not to unduly bother me. But the Redskins aspect, knowing how much I love this team, sure as heck would.

Hail.

Depends on the situation:

If there was no way I could watch/attend the game? No problem.

If I could watch or attend the game and she wanted to watch it with them instead? Problem, mostly because we usually watch our team's games together (she is a Saints fan).

Question for the hypothetical situation - why is it that she would be watching it with them *without me* ie: why would I not be watching it with them as well?

I wouldn't care who they were taking, if they ain't taking me, they're in big trouble!

But yeah it would depend, assuming I couldn't go, and my bf wanted to take a girl he's good friends with, it probably wouldn't bother me so much if I knew her pretty well. Unless she's smokin hot, of course :silly:

If my wife or girlfriend was a Redskins fan, there'd be no way in hell I won't have her with me unless she's home with a cold or something.

And then I'd likely stay home and watch the game with her anyway.

My wife doesn't even like football though. On the off occasion I do go out to watch the game, she's very happy that I leave her at home.

~Bang

Depends on the situation:

If there was no way I could watch/attend the game? No problem.

If I could watch or attend the game and she wanted to watch it with them instead? Problem, mostly because we usually watch our team's games together (she is a Saints fan).

Question for the hypothetical situation - why is it that she would be watching it with them *without me* ie: why would I not be watching it with them as well?

This...if I couldn't go,or if only one ticket was available there is no problem

Need more info

Archived