Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9 Implants that could make your body even more useful - dvice.com

RVAbrendan

Stumbled upon this article - #5 is pretty damn cool.

Skynet?

http://dvice.com/archives/2011/05/9-implants-that.php#1

It's Healthy Week at Syfy, and I know what you're thinking: "I'm already healthy, I don't need any advice from you!" Fortunately, your body is good for lots more than just keeping you alive.

Here's a list of 9 ways you can modify your body to be even more useful, from bionic implants to portable power generators........

they're missing a 10th implant. They should have included a magnet implanted in the tip of your finger (or bonded to your finger tip, I guess). can be fun playing with metals, but also can be useful to an electrician in that they can feel if a particular wire is live by the electromagnetic field produced by a current.

they're missing a 10th implant. They should have included a magnet implanted in the tip of your finger (or bonded to your finger tip, I guess). can be fun playing with metals, but also can be useful to an electrician in that they can feel if a particular wire is live by the electromagnetic field produced by a current.

I won't let a magnet within 20 feet of my computer.

~Bang

Well, you're doing a poor job. Your harddrives have magnets in them.

Well hush my mouth.

I guess i ought to just not worry about it then

No thanks. I'll keep with it.

Once a while back I accidntally left a credit card near a magent, and didn't realize the stripe had been screwed until I was trying to buy dinner for my date... that wasn't cool.

~Bang

Orgasmatron, eh? Then what do I need with a bionic...ahhh......"limb"?

They could use this in the ads for that bionic limb: "...identical in every sensation, except that it’s ten times stronger, much more maneuverable, and detachable to boot."

Archived