Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Men's Lacrosse Final Four

tds

I think denver beats uva but I've got md over duke. Md's defense has been so good this year hell they held cuse to 5 goals. I don't think duke can get the goals to win.

I'd take md over denver for the same reason. Also Scott LaRue is a close friend of the family I'd like to see one for he and Young.

UVA over Denver, Duke over Maryland, Duke repeats.

I noticed you live in Chesapeake... Do you play? There's a pretty competitive summer league over at Cape Henry Collegiate. I think the season starts the weekend after July 4th.

I know NADA about Lacrosse, save for this true story.

I dated, and we'll use that term loosley as this didn't last long; a gal' once who liked to be "dominated" shall we say. Like "DOMINATED."

What does this have to do with Lacrosse you ask? Well, one of her things was having the head of a Lacrosse stick used as a paddle.

Hence to say, not being my thing at all, that **** was just a little too weird and the dating was brief.

Thought I'd share my experiences with Lacrosse. Continue on.

Hail.

Well, at least UVA's good in something

Football programs and basketball programs are utter disgraces

I wouldn't say UVA's football and basketball programs are utter disgraces. Now they've been bad recently; however, both Mike London and Tony Bennett have both programs on the way back up. Gotta give UVA's AD credit for hiring these 2 coaches to rebuild those teams/programs. But to say both programs are utter disgraces shows a lack of knowledge on your part.

I wouldn't say UVA's football and basketball programs are utter disgraces. Now they've been bad recently; however, both Mike London and Tony Bennett have both programs on the way back up. Gotta give UVA's AD credit for hiring these 2 coaches to rebuild those teams/programs. But to say both programs are utter disgraces shows a lack of knowledge on your part.

Time will tell on London but I love the Bennett hire

They even finished .500!

Lol

Still Virginia hasn't been good in years in either football or basketball. I vaguely remember a UVA bowl game against TT but the result is hazy.

---------- Post added May-30th-2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/PeteThamelNYT/statuses/75319970745159680

RT @D1scourse: Final: Virginia 9, Maryland 7. Virginia wins its fifth NCAA tournament (1972, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2011)

UVA has an elitist reputation. They dress up for football games. Lol.

This ain't a job interview, boss, it's a football game

Seriously though, all smack aside, UVA is legit. I clown them regularly but they are a very good educational school even if most of their sports are not exactly doing well right now.

2 addenda

- Found out virginia was ranked highly in the NCAA tournament in baseball, gratz

- Found out MD lacrosse boss made it to CHAMP in his ROOKIE YEAR, good job boss, keep it going next season

UVA has an elitist reputation. They dress up for football games. Lol.

This ain't a job interview, boss, it's a football game

Seriously though, all smack aside, UVA is legit. I clown them regularly but they are a very good educational school even if most of their sports are not exactly doing well right now.

2 addenda

- Found out virginia was ranked highly in the NCAA tournament in baseball, gratz

- Found out MD lacrosse boss made it to CHAMP in his ROOKIE YEAR, good job boss, keep it going next season

First off I'm no UVA fan but your bashing of them is just absurd.

UVA Men's Soccer won the national title just 2 seasons ago.

Their Tennis team lost in the national finals this year.

UVA Baseball isn't highly ranked in this year's baseball tournament, they are the #1 overall seed.

Their Lacrosse team just won another national title.

If I remember correctly don't you support VT? Let's compare the 2 schools athletic programs by National Championships:

UVA: 18 National Titles

VT: 0 National Titles

I understand they have an elitist reputation, but for good reason. Them and W&M are by far the 2 best schools not only in the commonwealth, but in the entire country. You might want to tone down your hating, because you're making yourself look like a jealous hater when it comes to UVA.

Archived