Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl Problems

NotSoSuper

Be nice, be yourself, don't put on airs and try to impress her.

In all candor, the best way to be popular with the ladies at your age... DANCE with them.

Girls love to dance, they'll dance with each other all night.. and all they want you to do is go out there on the floor with them. You don't have to do much.. just bounce a little to the music. She'll dance her heart out and not only will she enjoy it, all her friends will also take notice of you. If you go to a school dance, notice all the guys standing around with each other goofing around. There's maybe one or two that will go out there and dance with the girls. And they love that guy. Guaranteed.

~Bang

Be yourself. Really, confidence in your self would work better than any possible trick in the book. It's harder than running any set play, but it works the best, and once you get ballsy enough to be yourself in front of her, it's easier.

The hardest part is taking that first step. Like someone else said, try facebook again. If she's responsive and communicative, you should definitely try talking to her at the restaurant, if you haven't already. Make sure you have something to talk about. Maybe a question to lead off with about school or something. If you start off with and awkward "Hi..." and fail to follow it up with something mildly interesting, it could turn uncomfortable.

Actually... you know what? I'm going to stop trying to give advice on talking to girls. I suck at it. I doubt I'd really be able practice what I'm preaching up there. ^^^

If my girlfriend ever dumped my sorry butt, I'd be done for in the dating world.

Be nice, be yourself, don't put on airs and try to impress her.

In all candor, the best way to be popular with the ladies at your age... DANCE with them.

Girls love to dance, they'll dance with each other all night.. and all they want you to do is go out there on the floor with them. You don't have to do much.. just bounce a little to the music. She'll dance her heart out and not only will she enjoy it, all her friends will also take notice of you. If you go to a school dance, notice all the guys standing around with each other goofing around. There's maybe one or two that will go out there and dance with the girls. And they love that guy. Guaranteed.

~Bang

THIS. That's exactly how I met my high school boyfriend--he just danced with me during homecoming one year and I never forgot it. We dated for about 3 years. While I'm not guaranteeing that she's going to be your high school sweetheart or anything, girls love it when guys take initiative and anything you do that shows that is almost guaranteed to work.

Good luck, and don't sweat it too much! We really aren't that hard to impress ;)

Archived