Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hankerson at the Rookie Photoshoot

tml6157

Regarding the number, I recall reading that because of the lockout, rookies would ALL be wearing their college numbers. Doesn't necessarily mean he'll be 85 when/if the season rolls around.

Not so fast. Julio Jones wore #8 at Alabama and the Falcons are already selling #11 jerseys with his name on it. So I'm assuming Hankerson will be wearing #85 when the lockout is over.

Not so fast. Julio Jones wore #8 at Alabama and the Falcons are already selling #11 jerseys with his name on it. So I'm assuming Hankerson will be wearing #85 when the lockout is over.

Where CAN I GET ONE!? LOL

I still have a man crush on Julio Jones :(

He's the exception rather than the rule. Not saying #85 won't be his number, but the majority of the rookies at the photo shoot were wearing their college #s or double-zeros.

like the white pants better than the gold ones. the gold would have been cool but they missed the mark imho. too much luminosity or something. anyway, the burgundy jersey on the white pants looks sharp.

Personally, I love the look of the white jersey, gold pants. I think that's the best look we've had in a while. I actually don't mind the burgundy top with the white pants ...

Moving on, the guy looks like a total fit in the Redskins uniform. I think we're all going to be very happy with him. :)

like the white pants better than the gold ones. the gold would have been cool but they missed the mark imho. too much luminosity or something. anyway, the burgundy jersey on the white pants looks sharp.
AHHHhhhhh, I don't know. I used to be a committed white pants guy, but after spending all last season watching them wear gold, I think my opinion might have been warped. Now I can't decide.
Personally, I love the look of the white jersey, gold pants. I think that's the best look we've had in a while. I actually don't mind the burgundy top with the white pants ...

4986437882_14674c61c0.jpg

JasonCampbell2.jpg

ganosmith.gif

Archived