Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Niles Paul: " I use to serve 'Amukamara' in practice."

MATPskins

Serve (verb)-To deliver a swift and decisive round of ass whoopin.

Paul also goes on to say "....People who came to practice actually witnessed the abuse."

This might be a good pick up for the Redskins considering he will line up against Prince twice as year as he was drafted by the G-Men. Maybe Niles can give coaches some inside info on Prince's weaknesses like what routes gives him fits or if he's a liability in man or zone coverage.

Listen to the rest-- Here

This guy has great character and tons of confidence in his ability. Talks about how he likes to be physical playing against corners and safeties. At 6'1" 224 he also has the speed to return punts and kicks. If he can crack the wide receiver line up as maybe the 4th or 5th guy, who do doesn't make the team?

Our 2011-2012 Wide Receiving core:

1.Hankerson

2.Armstrong

3.Terrence Austin

4.Niles Paul

5.Brandon Banks

:doh:

Honestly, I would be surprised if Santana was not brought back. However, if he walks, I do expect us to go after a couple of low key veteran WRs in FA (whenever that may be).

In the mean time, we are forgetting one of our draft picks: Aldrick Robinson. I'm actually really excited about what this guy can do. Based on the small amount I've watched, he can fly and seems to have solid hands. From what I've read and heard, he's an absolute ideal fit as a slot receiver.

Plus, you're also forgetting guys like Malcolm Kelly (who I think could come back to surprise some people) and Roydell Williams (I'm hoping he's one of the first shown the door). And there are a couple of no-names in Maurice Price and Taurus Johnson.

I think the skill positions competition (WR and RB) could prove to be one of the more compelling camp battles this summer. I have high hopes for all of our young guys, including 2nd year players like Austin and Banks. It will be interesting to see what they've done to try and get themselves more reps at receiver.

I wouldn't bring in any low priced FAs b/c it means we could lose our youth. If you bring in a FA, it needs to be somebody at least as good as Moss. I'd rather just go young and let them learn on the field:

Hankerson

Armstrong

Kelly

Paul

Robinson

Banks gets the door.

I hope it's Santana....

I don't. He needs to go. He played with heart in 2005/2006....then JC came aboard and he threw in the towel and started playing for a paycheck and taking plays off. He did us good, but it's time to part ways.

Santana deserves to go with a team that has a shot at making the playoffs. Skins should not re-sign him. While he may be a better WR than the known alternatives he's on the downside of his career and Skins would be better served letting the young guys get experience. We aren't just about to turn the corner here but when we do we want to have relatively young WRs with some playing time under their belts. Time to take the long-term view regardless of how well Santana has played in the past.

I don't. He needs to go. He played with heart in 2005/2006....then JC came aboard and he threw in the towel and started playing for a paycheck and taking plays off. He did us good, but it's time to part ways.

consistent 800-1000 yd seasons, including last year aren't enough eh. As if we have the right to be picky. wtf

Serve (verb)-To deliver a swift and decisive round of ass whoopin.

Paul also goes on to say "....People who came to practice actually witnessed the abuse."

This might be a good pick up for the Redskins considering he will line up against Prince twice as year as he was drafted by the G-Men. Maybe Niles can give coaches some inside info on Prince's weaknesses like what routes gives him fits or if he's a liability in man or zone coverage.

Listen to the rest-- Here

This guy has great character and tons of confidence in his ability. Talks about how he likes to be physical playing against corners and safeties. At 6'1" 224 he also has the speed to return punts and kicks. If he can crack the wide receiver line up as maybe the 4th or 5th guy, who do doesn't make the team?

Name one WR (other than Monk) who didn't claim they owned each and every DB they ever faced. They are the yappy little dogs of football. :pfft:

If the man can back it up on the field, then by all means do so twice a year when we face the Giants.

consistent 800-1000 yd seasons, including last year aren't enough eh. As if we have the right to be picky. wtf

He's not saying Moss isn't good enough for us, or hasn't been. He's saying that we aren't winning anything the next year or two anyways, so let him go and develop the young WR's while he gets a chance to go somewhere and win for once.

Part of me agrees.

im not really sure why everybody is so positive santana moss is out the door. even though its a possibility, on twitter santana has tweeted about how hes excited about lining up next to hankerson. I mean, read into it what you will but you cant automatically assume we're not going to have santana moss this season

:logo::logo::logo:

im not really sure why everybody is so positive santana moss is out the door. even though its a possibility, on twitter santana has tweeted about how hes excited about lining up next to hankerson. I mean, read into it what you will but you cant automatically assume we're not going to have santana moss this season

:logo::logo::logo:

Actually, it seems around here that most people are taking it for granted that Moss is definitely coming back. There are only a couple of us saying we shouldn't bring him back either way (and not because he's not good enough.).

For almost every position i think there needs to be at least one veteran mentoring the younger guys, and for us Santana is all we got. Keep him.

Dont forget we have McCardell as WR Coach, he was a 13th or (11th?) round player who made it in the NFL.... (and was also a vet just 2 years ago)

Archived