Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this a hint that Moss is headed to Cincinnati ??

Mickalino

This is a brand new picture of Ocho Cinco and Moss, who just ran into each other.

Hmmm.....Moss is hangin in Cincy......Ocho and Moss are friends.....Moss is a free agent....and Moss is wearing a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap - is Ocho trying to recruit him for the Bengals like he did with Owens ?

240571_1015n.jpg

This is a brand new picture of Ocho Cinco and Moss, who just ran into each other.

Hmmm.....Moss is hangin in Cincy......Ocho and Moss are friends.....Moss is a free agent....and Moss is wearing a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap - is Ocho trying to recruit him for the Bengals like he did with Owens ?

240571_1015n.jpg

I've seen him with Reds hats on several occasions over the years.

Ya' know, pre draft, when I was convinced we were targeting Locker (until those fricking hicks from TN decided otherwise); I'd of argued long against the notion of Moss leaving. Even in jest.

Now, with no adequate pro-QB on the roster, and all the talk of adding to that averageness at the position with VY, I'd be more than down in letting Santana go to have one last shot at something somewhere else and open up another slot for a young guy to get a full years experience in the pros and in this system. I appreciate greatly what Moss has brought, but as this year matters little results wise, with everything geared toward a continued re-build and next year's draft; it seems utterly pointless to both him and us to keep him around.

This offense is gona' suck big time with or without Santana. Now's as good a time as any to give the young guys their head.

Hail.

240571_1015n.jpg

Ocho might not be in Cincinnati next year, so why would he try to recruit Moss there?

Also, remember this "incident?"

portisphillies1110.jpg

It's just a hat.

Ya' know, pre draft, when I was convinced we were targeting Locker (until those fricking hicks from TN decided otherwise); I'd of argued long against the notion of Moss leaving. Even in jest.

Now, with no adequate pro-QB on the roster, and all the talk of adding to that averageness at the position with VY, I'd be more than down in letting Santana go to have one last shot at something somewhere else and open up another slot for a young guy to get a full years experience in the pros and in this system. I appreciate greatly what Moss has brought, but as this year matters little results wise, with everything geared toward a continued re-build and next year's draft; it seems utterly pointless to both him and us to keep him around.

This offense is gona' suck big time with or without Santana. Now's as good a time as any to give the young guys their head.

Hail.

I think this is a little premature. Hopefully there is a FA period and hopefully we land Vince Young and some interior lineman. VY is not the long-term answer, but he is a guy who will make our offense more dynamic and harder to defend against.

I personally want Santana to finish his career here-- and having one veteran WR around who still produces is arguably just as important for the young guys as getting actual reps. Moss has succeeded over a long period of time and there are lessons to be learned by watching him as a player and a professional.

Call me what you will, but I really haven't given up on next season like many other people around here have. There are so many unanswered questions-- but there is one thing I know for sure: Shanny will not fold, and he will not tolerate players on his roster who don't believe they can beat any team in this league.

240571_1015n.jpg

No, it's a sign that Moss is taking up bull riding.

Archived