• Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Under 40 - Lucy Pinder
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Over 40 - Kylie Minogue
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Olympic - Anni Friesinger
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder
    • Reality Star - Cheryl Cole

I have the first one hanging up in my room.

The second is perhaps my favorite of all. However, the third one is always fun to watch.

1-3 were really good and so were 5-7 IMO. I hated Jason Goes to Hell and I haven't seen Jason X or the remake. Freddy vs. Jason was ok from what I remember.

This guy has a blog about the best kills from the Friday the 13th movies:

http://joshguajardo.blogspot.com/2010/10/top-friday-13th-kills.html

He left out the spear scene in part II, but I have to agree with him about the sleeping bag scene and the face-through-the-camper scene.

• 1 year later...
#3 Haunts me from my childhood.

That's funny...me too. I saw it when I was 7 or so because all my older cousins made me watch it. I was WAY too young to watch it and was basically a wreck for the rest of that summer. I'm sure it's not any scarier than the others, it just happened to be the one I was suckered into watching. The creepiest thing...we were visiting my aunt and uncle (and cousins) who lived on a lake. I was absolutely certain I wasn't going to survive the vacation.

I've seen every one of them except the last one. Jason X may be one of the worst movies ever made in the history of mankind.

---------- Post added July-13th-2012 at 12:12 PM ----------

That's funny...me too. I saw it when I was 7 or so because all my older cousins made me watch it. I was WAY too young to watch it and was basically a wreck .

That's exactly what happened to me when I saw Hellraiser 1 and 2 when I was too young. I had trouble sleeping for like 3 months straight

That's funny...me too. I saw it when I was 7 or so because all my older cousins made me watch it. I was WAY too young to watch it and was basically a wreck for the rest of that summer. I'm sure it's not any scarier than the others, it just happened to be the one I was suckered into watching. The creepiest thing...we were visiting my aunt and uncle (and cousins) who lived on a lake. I was absolutely certain I wasn't going to survive the vacation.

LOL! I had a similar experience. Friday the 13th was my first splatter flick. Up until that time I'd only seen Frankenstein, The Werewolf, and the like. My best friend invites me to go to a movie one Friday and his older sister picks us up. I ask what it's about and he said something vague about some kids at a summer camp. I had no idea what was coming and when the first kid got it I almost :pooh: my pants. Like you, I was a wreck for weeks. It must've been at least a week before I stopped sleeping with the lights on, and then only because I was made to do so. Good times.

Friday the 13th movies always scared me when I was a kid. However, I forget which Freddy movie it was but, the one where the kid is laying in bed and gets sucked down and blood just explodes from the bed on to the ceiling scared the crap out of me for weeks.

Friday the 13th movies always scared me when I was a kid. However, I forget which Freddy movie it was but, the one where the kid is laying in bed and gets sucked down and blood just explodes from the bed on to the ceiling scared the crap out of me for weeks.

It's the original one. And the kid is played by Johnny Depp.

Archived