Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 3: Central Region Finals: UNC-Skins vs. Stoney26 (UNC-Skins advances 2-2, 1-0)

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest difference in a single category wins the match.

Under 40

Jeisa Chiminazzo

01.jpg

600full-jeisa-chiminazzo.jpg

VS.

Lucy Pinder

lucy-pinder-hot-booby-covered-pic-7.jpg

lucy-pinder-childrens-champions-4.jpg

Over 40

Naomi Watts

naomi_watts_ann_taylor_fall_2010.jpg

naomi-watts-uk-esquire-march3.jpg

VS.

Kylie Minogue

Kylie%2BMinogue%2Bhot.jpg

Kylie+Minogue+lk24.jpg

Olympic

Alona Bondarenko

tennis_mag_ad040408.jpg

alona_bondarenko_smile.jpg

VS.

Anni Friesinger

Anni%20Friesinger%20Maxim.jpg

bjS9Lc1200030676_display_image.jpg?1266117214

Reality Star

Mallory Snyder

scr438dc3kn9mz4.jpg

05_msnyder_07.jpg

VS.

Cheryl Cole

cheryl-cole1.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

that first chick still looks like she's drugged out of her mind or a little special.

really? the first lady is one of my favorite "unknowns" from this competition. i'm glad she was brought to my attention.

if you're going to pick on a girl for looking "special," look no further than the second reality competitor, ms. cole. her first picture is the quintessential "DURRR" face.

pinder needs to gtfo. she does not belong in this competition. if she were two cup sizes down, she'd have trouble finding guys in bars. talk about "someone set the makeup gun on whore!"

homers-makeup-gun.jpg

Pinder has a horribly long, pointy nose, and of course I am real :)

You're an obvious hater.

Either that, or you have some things wrong with your grill. How else do you explain that pic in your sig? In order to discount my theory, I'm gonna need to see more evidence.:)

---------- Post added May-15th-2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

If you wouldn't do vile things to Lucy Pinder, you're not a human being....male OR female. :ols:

You're a wise man, hog.

If you wouldn't do vile things to Lucy Pinder, you're not a human being....male OR female. :ols:

that's not really the point. she is average in every way EXCEPT her breasts, which are exceptional. i'm a red-blooded american male so, of course, i would make a pass at her if given the chance. that said, she is simply NOT GOOD LOOKING! she does not match up to the other girl (hell, most of the other girls in the whole competition) in any way north or south of the tatas... and the other girl is no slouch there, herself.

there is more to a woman than her cup size. except in pinder's case; that's all she's got.

that's not really the point. she is average in every way EXCEPT her breasts, which are exceptional. i'm a red-blooded american male so, of course, i would make a pass at her if given the chance. that said, she is simply NOT GOOD LOOKING! she does not match up to the other girl (hell, most of the other girls in the whole competition) in any way north or south of the tatas... and the other girl is no slouch there, herself.

there is more to a woman than her cup size. except in pinder's case; that's all she's got.

Pinder is amazing. You're obviously a poor judge of 'talent'.

Archived