Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Throwback Video From Week 7 2010

IronSkin

Haynesworth's season highlights right there, too.

Quick breakdown:

1st INT: The best, IMO. DHall exhibited the most athleticism for this one. Hester was running a quick hitch. Hall had to stop his backpedal and break in front of Hester, from about 3 yards behind. Not an easy thing to do.

2nd INT: The most exciting. One handed pick 6. Hall actually put the brakes on for a split second to grab it, he read Cutler way early and had it all the way.

3rd INT: Bad route, bad throw, good defense. Hall had position the entire play. This was the "I'll keep throwing it at Hall just because" Jay Cutler that came out in the post-game interview.

4th INT: Kind of a gimme, a stat padder if you will. It looked like Hall was in Cover 4, and Cutler just threw it up there Hail Mary like.

Haynesworth's season highlights right there, too.

Quick breakdown:

1st INT: The best, IMO. DHall exhibited the most athleticism for this one. Hester was running a quick hitch. Hall had to stop his backpedal and break in front of Hester, from about 3 yards behind. Not an easy thing to do.

2nd INT: The most exciting. One handed pick 6. Hall actually put the brakes on for a split second to grab it, he read Cutler way early and had it all the way.

3rd INT: Bad route, bad throw, good defense. Hall had position the entire play. This was the "I'll keep throwing it at Hall just because" Jay Cutler that came out in the post-game interview.

4th INT: Kind of a gimme, a stat padder if you will. It looked like Hall was in Cover 4, and Cutler just threw it up there Hail Mary like.

i still cant believe he said he would do it all over again.

thank our lucky stars we didn't go after him like some reports had us doing.

---------- Post added May-12th-2011 at 10:22 PM ----------

Thanks for posting this. That was funny.

D Hall's big game against the Bears was one of the few high points last season. I enjoyed reliving it.

Yeah that was a real up and down game for us.....the offense couldn't do much that day......But D.Hall made good on my words earlier that week......Because i was Killing Cutler about his eye sight....lol.......and sure enough :-)

That was classic. I use to work with a Chicago Bear fan and he use to give me $h!t about the Redskins with the usual crap. I kept in contact with him and I asked him how it felt to be beaten by a real team. He gave me the "Oh shut up" followed by the "At least we have a better record than the Redskins" response. Guys like that defintely aren't very bright.

LOL @ "the interceptions he DID" Who doesn't say "threw" there?

and Haynesworth's one play he made...all season. Hmm, come to think of it, I think he played well in the first game vs the Eagles...before his famous beached whale routine in the later game vs Philly..

I'm no fan of Hall, but he did win the Skins a couple of games this year. Cutler has a point, imo. Deangelo is always among the league leaders in catches/yards allowed. He takes too many risks, but at least his tackling improved this past year, and he's always had nice ball skills.

I hope they resign Carlos. Hall needs him lol

HTTR

Archived