Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 3: East Region Finals: styx491 vs. Rdskn4Lyf21 (Rdskn4Lyf21 advances 1-3)

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest number of total votes wins the matchup. 2nd tiebreaker is largest difference in a single category.

Under 40

Mila Kunis

YRmp2.jpg

sISA0.jpg

VS.

Sofia Vergera

sofiavergaramaximmagazi.jpg

sofia_vergara.jpg

Over 40

Halle Berry

jrwdI.jpg

halleberry1.jpg

VS.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

dfdeb77d-732b-4cc9-aeaf-c3c078ab4cc2catherine-zeta-jones-001.jpg

catherine-zeta-jones-picture-1.jpg

Olympic

Sina Schielke

sfOIQ.jpg

F18Gi.jpg

VS.

Romy Tarangul

romy-tarangul.jpg

Romy-Tarangul002_t.jpg

Reality Star

Svetlana Shusterman

gMzk3.jpg

QeWBc.jpg

VS.

Katherine McPhee

katharine_mcphee_l2.jpg

american-idol-katherine-mcphee-wants-you-in-her-virtual-christmas-carol.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

It appears that Switchgear did change up the tie-breaker rules. The man is drunk with power!

Also, does anyone else want to see ACW and Slacky in a cage match?

Hell no, I wanna see Halle Berry and Catherine Zeta-Jones in a cage match. :paranoid:

Halle Berry vs Catherine Zeta Jones has to be one of the hardest decisions I've ever made in my life. Can I cast a vote for both or none for either? It really is a tie for me.

Halle is fine...but I didn't even have to think twice...all about Catherine Zeta Jones.....and how the hell is Mila Kunis not winning!

Hell no, I wanna see Halle Berry and Catherine Zeta-Jones in a cage match. :paranoid:

Throw in some mud and...

Sorry, forgot what I was saying there.

Anyway, largest single difference has been the tiebreaker up til now (actually, I changed it a couple matches ago). Some of the closer matches got me thinking. Say there is a 2-2 match, where one team wins one match by 30 and the other by 5. The other team wins both matches by 20. Who deserves to advance more? I think it should be the team that got more votes total, and that's how I'm scoring it. If people absolutely hate that idea, I'll switch it back after this match.

Rdskn4Lyf21 wins. I'll keep the old scoring rules (biggest difference in case of tie) for the remainder of the competition, so as not to stir up controversy.

Noted. It will be a few days before the bracket is updated. Just warnin ya. I have to work tomorrow but won't be at my computer.

Archived