Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNMoney: Services offer post-Rapture care for pets left behind

skinsfan_1215

What a fantastic way to make a little extra money. :D

When my beloved Tankie died, a friend gave me a copy of "Dog Heaven," a sweet children's book. The drawings of happy dogs romping in an afterlife were comforting, even though I didn't buy the concept.

But what if the book is wrong? What if there's not a life after death for dogs, cats or other household pets? And what if the Rapture comes and you're spirited off, leaving your critters behind? (Some people believe the Rapture will happen as soon as May 21.)

Two organizations that we know of are willing to arrange for their post-Rapture care by nonbelievers for a small price.

For $135, and $20 for each additional pet, Bart Centre's Eternal Earth-Bound Pets USA will have your pet picked up within 24 hours after the Rapture -- guaranteed! -- and adopted, Washington Post columnist John Kelly reports. So far more than 250 people, mostly in the Bible Belt, have taken Centre up on this. The contract is in effect for 10 years -- good to know in case the May 21 prediction is off. If the 10 years expire before the Rapture comes, perhaps you can renew.

http://money.msn.com/shopping-deals/article.aspx?post=56c49c8f-8509-40ba-b035-26c2e5093b9b&gt1=33009

I need to noodle on some business ideas around the rapture. Even if I could get 30-40 people a year to send me a grand for some rapture related service, it would be worth it. How could they NOT buy what I'm selling?

If only I was born without a conscience. There are so many ways to take money from fools.

If only I was born without a conscience. There are so many ways to take money from fools.

It'd work for you, too. If you tell the kind of people buying this that you're Catholic, they'll be totally reassured you'll still be around. :ols:

I am Rapture bonded and insured Not to go.

I have 100% ROI if your are not taken due to obvious paperwork issues. To include employment.

I have a lifetime guaruntee if you are taken that all pets will live 'free range'.

and that's not all:

49.99$ per month until your chosen moment seems a small price for peace of mind for the left-behind family members?

PM with your details.

(Jehovah Witness' must provide membership numbers below 144,000).

Craigslist ad:

Rapture on May 21st? I would like your stuff (Suffolk County)

Are you attending the rapture on May 21st, 2011? I expect to be left behind when it happens, so if you aren't going to need your worldly possessions; be they money, cars, canned food, durable goods, etc; I would gladly take them off of your hands. Serious responses only, please. And remember, time is short! You can contact me by replying to this ad. I live in Ronkonkoma, But I'm willing to travel for said goods.

Archived