Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael J. Fox News

LeesburgSkinFan

It's kinda wrong, but the at the bottom it says:

"Did you laugh at this? Repemt and consider donating to the Michael J.Fox Foundation. We're trying to raise $15,000 to support their mission of curing Parkinson's."

So I think it's ok to laugh. :)

EDIT: If you manage to actually click on a link on that page, it actually does take you to that link. And it's still shakey.

At least to make up for that they have an ad at the bottom of where to donate to the Michael J Fox Foundation.
It's kinda wrong, but the at the bottom it says:

"Did you laugh at this? Repemt and consider donating to the Michael J.Fox Foundation. We're trying to raise $15,000 to support their mission of curing Parkinson's."

So I think it's ok to laugh. :)

EDIT: If you manage to actually click on a link on that page, it actually does take you to that link. And it's still shakey.

Didnt notice the donation part of the site. Doesnt make any funnier but I also don't feel as much anger towards the author(s).

Thanks for pointing that out.

I laughed. Hard. It's tasteless, but so is my sense of humor.

I won't make a patronizing/attempt-at-redemption kind of comment, but I do really like Michael J. Fox. Always have.

Yea, that pretty much sums me up also.

But making jokes about people with disabilities is so easy it's not fair. It's easier than beating Michael J. Fox in a game of Jenga. ZING!

Archived