Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Donovan McNabb works out with Cardinals players in Arizona

arkowi

Sorry if already posted, didn't see it with a search...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/05/donovan-mcnabb-works-out-with-cardinals-players-in-arizona/1

"Donovan McNabb worked out this week at a camp hosted by Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald in Arizona.

The in-limbo quarterback of the Washington Redskins doesn't know where he'll play next season. But he took reps many members of the Cardinals to keep sharp during the lockout."

I think this is definitely worth noting - not the fact that he was working out in Arizona, but that he was working out with Arizona players.

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 01:23 PM ----------

Yea seen that on ESPN also. Said Heap was there also. Not that big of a deal to me.

Well if players from other teams are there as well, then yeah, this isn't a big deal.

If the Cardinal contingent at these workouts is high, it can't hurt, it can only help the chances of unloading him. Lockout breaks, Fitz and the boys let it be known to the brass that McNabb has his mojo back, who knows what could happen.

Good hope they fall for him and give us a 2nd for him when the lockout ends

Won't happen. AZ's coaching staff already think he's washed up.

But look at it this way, at least I answered you before you could ask me :D

not sure how many people have to say this for it to stick:

@John Keim

FYI: The Arizona Republic has written for months -- including during the season -- that the Cards have no interest in McNabb.

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 01:34 PM ----------

including the guy that posted above me, who has been saying it for quite awhile ;)

Only the Redskins could mess this thing up! I hate the fact that he's out there instead of here with our players! Give the man at least 2 yrs to prove himself. The entire team looked like crap last year just like Brunell and the Skins looked in Gibb's first year. But look what happened in yr 2!

We've gotta bring this guy back if they want to build some camaraderie and stability with the team.

Archived