Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Dez Bryant fun

Destructis

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/29055657

About 40 Cowboys showed up for the team’s player-organized workouts on Tuesday. It was the first player-organized events for the team since the lockout.

Romo sits to pee would not specify which players were in attendance, but ESPN 103.3 in Dallas heard that Dez Bryant was not one of the participants. While some players can’t attend because they simply aren’t in Texas at the moment, it is believed that Bryant is in the Dallas area.

Cowboys version of Fat Albert? :ols:

where ya been man...LMAO!

Dez is in today, and had "family issues" yesterday in which he called Tony Romo sits to pee about....all is good........on the other hand, have you seen what Willie Parker had to say about the Skins. HAHA. check it out...not only funny as heck, but very accurate

Dez is in today, and had "family issues" yesterday in which he called Tony Romo sits to pee about....all is good........on the other hand, have you seen what Willie Parker had to say about the Skins. HAHA. check it out...not only funny as heck, but very accurate

At least Skins fans aren't in denial.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4679751/dez-bryant-joins-cowboys-workout?campaign=rss&source=DALLASHeadlines

Too bad you didn't start this thread yesterday. At least you would have had 24 hours of non-fail!

That's funny, two different news agencies reporting the opposite things. I couldn't have posted it yesterday because the article was posted on the website

Posted on: May 4, 2011 3:07 pm

That's funny, two different news agencies reporting the opposite things. I couldn't have posted it yesterday because the article was posted on the website

The news was out there yesterday that he didn't come to the Tue workout. He did show up today which is Wed. The two news agenccies didn't report opposite things. You posted day old news that he didn't come to the Tue workout. I posted the newest news that he showed up today.

Go to my original link and see when the article was posted. It was posted today at 3:07 PM. While it states what happened yesterday, this news was reported today.

I understand, however, the news was out there yesterday afternoon which was my point. I could care less about when the article was posted. In fact, by 3:07 PM today, I already knew that Dez showed up to todays practice. Go to my link and see it was posted today at 1:53 PM CT. That means by the time your story was even posted, it had been reported thast Dez was at todays practice. I'd call that a major fail!

I understand, however, the news was out there yesterday afternoon which was my point. I could care less about when the article was posted. In fact, by 3:07 PM today, I already knew that Dez showed up to todays practice. Go to my link and see it was posted today at 1:53 PM CT. That means by the time your story was even posted, it had been reported thast Dez was at todays practice. I'd call that a major fail!

Dez missed yesterday's 'practice' because of some contrived excuse.

That's major fail...that's 50% success rate...that's a non-dedicated player...that's typical puke failure.

:ols:

Dez missed yesterday's 'practice' because of some contrived excuse.

That's major fail...that's 50% success rate...that's a non-dedicated player...that's typical puke failure.

:ols:

well technically the puke success rate is currently at 6-10, which comes out to about a 38% success rate, so it looks like Dez is a non-dedicated player that still brings up the failure ra....I mean success rate

This is the pot calling the Kettle black.

Archived