Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001; Steve R. Pieczenik

ZoEd

http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job

Wow, interesting article. Seriously? WTF can we believe? Who do you trust? Do you write people like Pieczenik as wack jobs or believe a bunch of crooked ass politicians? I mean, all of these conspiracy theories seem so far fetched that it's almost impossible to wrap your head around it. But, all of these politicians are so freaking corrupt, power and money hungry that nothing would surprise me.

I honestly don't know what to believe.

http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

Wow, interesting article. Seriously? WTF can we believe? Who do you trust? Do you write people like Pieczenik as wack jobs or believe a bunch of crooked ass politicians? I mean, all of these conspiracy theories seem so far fetched that it's almost impossible to wrap your head around it. But, all of these politicians are so freaking corrupt, power and money hungry that nothing would surprise me.

Politicians are crooked...but that's not "crooked". You have to believe our politicians are deranged psychopaths, and I'm not willing to go there (with most of them, anyway :) ).

Plus, if he had died in 2001, there's no way, NO WAY, Bush leaves office without announcing it.

Yes, a website run by a political conspiracy nut job is without a doubt an accurate source of information on all things.

This is the worst part:

and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job

I'm sure a general did tell him that. Probably in jest, or sarcasm or whatever you have. But he'd be willing to testify in front of a grand jury because he's not lying. It was said.

We just don't know the context. And I can't help but notice, its second hand information.

So, OBL was dead a decade ago and the govt knew and covered it up for their own purposes.

Un huh

The same group that cannot keep an affair under wraps or prevent the media from airing any of their dirty laundry.

The ones that had all their **** dumped on Wikileaks.

The same ones that couldn't keep some low IQ morons from posting Abu Ghraib pics online.

I am willing to look at the bright side, compared to this my chances of hitting the Powerball jackpot look positively great! :thumbsup:

it just makes no sense that if he died in 2001 that it would have been kept a secret.

In my opinion, that information would have come out. To many people would have to remain quiet and that just makes it less plausible that someone could with such a big event.

So, OBL was dead a decade ago and the govt knew and covered it up for their own purposes.

Un huh

The same group that cannot keep an affair under wraps or prevent the media from airing any of their dirty laundry.

The ones that had all their **** dumped on Wikileaks.

The same ones that couldn't keep some low IQ morons from posting Abu Ghraib pics online.

I am willing to look at the bright side, compared to this my chances of hitting the Powerball jackpot look positively great! :thumbsup:

Exactly. People keep forgetting: the government isn't organized enough to pull something like this off. Politicians maybe greedy, crooked, and incompetent, but they're not this evil.

it just makes no sense that if he died in 2001 that it would have been kept a secret.

In my opinion, that information would have come out. To many people would have to remain quiet and that just makes it less plausible that someone could with such a big event.

I never thought the gov't held it secret, I just thought they could not prove he was dead, but knew he was dead.

There were many quotes, including from Benzair Bhutto, that he died in 2001. Clearly Sunday disproves all of that

I never thought the gov't held it secret, I just thought they could not prove he was dead, but knew he was dead.

There were many quotes, including from Benzair Bhutto, that he died in 2001. Clearly Sunday disproves all of that

I'm not saying I believe this conspiracy theory, but how does Sunday disprove it? How do we know for a fact this all went down?

Well I read the article and it states

[/color]

"Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. "

If they were waiting for the most politcally expedient time to roll out the corpse, then they would have had to not only known, but had possession of the corpse.

Personally, I don't buy it, but was pointing out how it would not be very plausible.

Well, if very few people knew that he had actually died in 2001, then it would not be difficult to keep it secret, thus continuing the War On Terror for whatever gains/motives they desired.

And I'm not so sure that Bin Laden's people would have admitted his demise either, simply to keep the fear and threat level up. I would liken this conspiracy theory (and even this week's developments) to the popular riddle "if a tree falls in a forest...".

I had read headlines that they were still doing DNA testing to confirm the body even though they went ahead and tossed him overboard. For this day and age of information, proof, and evidence, there seems to be a disconnect with how these current events have unfolded. Not even an autopsy? Confirm that he had kindey problems and was receiving medical attention from someone? Information on his diet, maybe how he lived? Did he still live and eat like a king even in hidden exile?

Well I read the article and it states

[/color]

"Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. "

If they were waiting for the most politcally expedient time to roll out the corpse, then they would have had to not only known, but had possession of the corpse.

Personally, I don't buy it, but was pointing out how it would not be very plausible.

In order to roll out the corpse, don't you, you know, have to roll out the corpse?

It's a lot easier to hate a person and lay all the blame on one man, than to try and figure out who the group is and what they are waging war against us for. If our Boogieman had died a month after 9/11, Americans may never have supported going to War in 3 countries, the Patriot Act and a lot of other things we have blindly supported. That would be the reason for the "conspiracy theory".

Archived