Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Starting to sell some of my Skins Memoribilia

3 Rings

Yeah really. My wife is from Peru and she understands my passion for the Redskins. She's bought me several things for my Redskin room. We'll be moving into a new house this summer and she has already picked out which room to put my Redskins stuff in. Your fiance needs a Redskins education.

HAHA...well, the wife is cool with things but I have um....exhausted my square footage of Redskins swag for the new house.

AND....I actually still have the framed Sean Taylor Jersey because the ebay buyer couldn't come up with the funds....SO it's back on sale. I'm asking $300 which is a steal considering the framing cost that much.

As for the other things I have that I am selling...

* Home White Chris Cooley Jersey Autographed with his name, # and "Dallas Sucks" on the back.

* Mini-Helmet Signed by Chris Cooley with his name and "Dallas Sucks"

* Autographed Joe Theisman Plaque w/ photo

* University of Texas mini-helmet Signed by Brian Orakpo (Name and #98)

* Penn-State Mini-Helmet with shadow box and engraved plaque signed by Lavar Arrington (Name and #11)

* Redskins Mini-helmet signed by Joe Theisman

* University of Auburn Mini-Helmet signed by Jason Campbell (Signed Jason Campbell, sugar bowl champs (Probably not worth much...haha)

There are a bunch of other things but these are the things I've earmarked so far.

Hit me up if you want to do business...

Archived