Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zombie Awareness Month!! Be Prepared!

AsburySkinsFan

This topic comes up from time to time at work. We decided that our little office is pretty well equipped because we have a garage, vehicles, and some shop machinery that can be used to fashion weapons out of existing equipment. No guns though and not a lot of food.

Now class, can anyone tell me why: "If that guy had pulled that stunt on The Living Dead, he would have been Zombie Chow." ?????

The original or the remake professor Green28?

For starters he let them get entirely too close, you don't wait to double tap a zombie until they are within reaching distance of you. Secondly, you cannot assume that all zombies are slow zombies, assume that all zombies are fast zombies and put two in the forehead as soon as they are within range.

The original or the remake professor Green28?

For starters he let them get entirely too close, you don't wait to double tap a zombie until they are within reaching distance of you. Secondly, you cannot assume that all zombies are slow zombies, assume that all zombies are fast zombies and put two in the forehead as soon as they are within range.

Bolded the parts I especially liked. Center-of-mass shots don't count against zombies. A+ !!!

• 1 year later...

I just bought a s&w mp 9mm.... Perfect for close range take downs.

I have been drawing up plans for repelling the eventual zombie assault on my home for years.

Cut off stairs to my 15 ft. High Rear deck.

Board up windows in basement.

Board up 2 sets of 1st floor windows in front that are zombie assesible.

Reinforce front door.

6 months food and water.

Have plan for quick escape if overwhelmed.... With roof access to garage via escape hatch...

Have the car ready to go with emergency supplies.

Bolded the parts I especially liked. Center-of-mass shots don't count against zombies. A+ !!!

they do help. All that energy still gets dispersed through the body (double-tapping is done because it causes a constructive wave of energy to move through the target causing amplified damage) ripping up their organs and applying a lot of stopping power. It may not necessarily kill them, but it'll put them on the ground where you can get a clean head-shot off. A clean assassination is done with a double-tap to the body and then one to the head for good measure, and I think the same would apply to a zombie.

Archived