Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Wallpapers

Who was the Biggest Redskins 1st Round Draft Bust?  

426 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Biggest Redskins 1st Round Draft Bust?

• 1992 Desmond Howard
    • 1994 Heath Shuler
    • 1995 Michael Westbrook
    • 1996 Ander Johnson OT
    • 2001 Rod Gardner WR
    • Other

someone got into topaz.....

I like it.

When you use topaz make sure you erase some parts that look too over the top. Erase around the eyes the arms.

But I like it...It looks like what left did with that twitter wall.

Hey Left, I sent you a pm. Soup, sorry about that Xoom, at least take solace in the fact that it won't be updated every 6 months like the iPad. Who, I did take what Soup had to say into consideration and I could easily change the opacity of the filter to make it look less cartoonish, but I personally like the look, so I'm going to keep it for now. Skins_&_Stons, thanks! It really does mean a lot, and here is my finished wallpaper of all of our draftees.

Oh, and if anyone wants it in a higher resolution, just let me know.

-die.hard

draftcopy.png

I like it but one thing you should take into consideration when doing a collage like this is try to create a shape with the players. I like to try and create a diamond shape. Have a player you want to be the top of the diamond and then build down from there. The shape really depends on you, I like the diamond shape when I create a wall like this. I see that you did it in rows of 4 but it kind of feels lost towards the top. Check out the one I did. Notice how I have the players arranged. There is a flow to the players. Other than that it is very well done. Appreciate you sharing with us. You are getting good. Keep up the good work.

What you could do is split up the players into 2 or 3 wallpapers. I think the second one is too cluttered. I agree with left it needs a better shape. I really like the first one more. I like the white on blue

You could follow this wall as well

http://widowmakerxls.deviantart.com/art/Phillies-08WS-Wallpaper-grey-102598732?q=gallery%3AWidowmakerXLS&qo=1

Thanks SOUP, you just gave me some inspiration with that Phillies wall.....oh yeah

Archived