Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Energy Drink ?

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey Sparty, what's the background on 5-hour energy? What's the source of it's "energy" . . . the claims that it's only 5 calories is weird because black coffee has the same amount albeit 8 oz vs 2 oz.

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 08:49 PM ----------

I started with coffee then Red Bull then Amp then back to good ole' coffee. Those things are just loaded with sugar.

cocaine_drink_2.jpg

Without a question the most effective energy drink I have EVER tried.

its called 'cocaine'? damn. never heard of it. guess it should be good with a name like that.

jp- whats monster absolute zero? zero calories?

5h

Doesn't taste like ass like all of the others, to me anyway, and is easy to drink in one gulp, unlike the others

If the sugary energy drinks taste like ass, then 5 HE tastes like concentrated ass. Good thing you can finish it fast! Orange flavor is OK.

Not really. When I drink a caffinated drink like coffee or coke zero, I don't have to go to the restroom nearly as much as if I drink a bottle of water.

That being said, if we're talking about minimizing restroom breaks, I'd just take some drugs on an empty stomach :ols:

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

Actually, in college, when I had to pull a late night, I'd go to Starbucks and buy those chocolate-covered coffee beans and eat a box throughout the night. Those made insanely hyper.

Screw all those kids who abused ADD medication, it's all about OD'ing on coffee beans.

Not really. When I drink a caffinated drink like coffee or coke zero, I don't have to go to the restroom nearly as much as if I drink a bottle of water.

That being said, if we're talking about minimizing restroom breaks, I'd just take some drugs on an empty stomach :ols:

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

Actually, in college, when I had to pull a late night, I'd go to Starbucks and buy those chocolate-covered coffee beans and eat a box throughout the night. Those made insanely hyper.

Screw all those kids who abused ADD medication, it's all about OD'ing on coffee beans.

That's funny that you say that ..... when I was active duty in the AF, and I had a long flight with like almost no crew rest, we open an MRE and eat the dry coffee -- it's tough on the belly, but damn you were awake!

Archived