Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPost: Sally Kern: Minorities Earn Less Because They Don't Work As Hard

Larry

People like her give conservatives a bad name. It's so easy for people to think conservatives are all racist when we have a braintrust like this.

Well, the fact that the constitutional amendment that she was speaking in favor of, passed by overwhelming numbers, doesn't help, either.

Yeah, very few Republicans stand up in public and say that women deserve to make less money because they're lazy. All of them vote to outlaw affirmative action. (And pretty much every other program designed to help minorities achieve equality.)

Dismissing her as simply being one freaky nutjob would be a lot easier, if it weren't for that pesky 50 year old record of voting.

Add that to the list right under to "I'm not trying to be racist, but . . . [insert racist comment]"

:ols:

Not true at all. I'm being a realist. Like I said, look at the facts of the % on welfare. Look at the % in our prisons. It's facts. I'm just making it very simple for the people who don't want to see the same things I'm seeing.

Not true at all. I'm being a realist. Like I said, look at the facts of the % on welfare. Look at the % in our prisons. It's facts. I'm just making it very simple for the people who don't want to see the same things I'm seeing.

Why do you think that is? Do you think that blacks are inherently lazy and prone to violence?

And just how many black people live in your town? I visited relatives in your neck of the woods, and it wasn't exactly filled with black people. I could make a sweeping generalization about the people in your area, but I'll bite my tongue.

Absolutely, 100%.....yes. Call me a racist I can give a flying ****. I see it with my own eyes and saw it my entire career in high school. If you want facts, then ask for the % of race on welfare support. Seeing it with my own eyes is enough facts for me. I'm sick and tired and hearing african americans throwing the race card at white's about every single thing said. The biggest racists are in fact black people.

this post is purely perfect in most every way. Start with OBVIOUS racist steaming load of feces, and then end with the last sentence..... "the biggest racists are in fact black people" The only way this post could've been better is if you started with: "i am not a racist, but......."

dude, you will go far.

I'm not sticking up for kubstix, Kern, or you, but let's back up here a little bit and get something out of the way. Perception is reality for many people, liberals and conseratives included. You see it, hear it, feel it, and you'll eventually believe it. That is how opinion is formed. He may or not be racist but by his statements, you think he is. That's fine. Now with that said here are some statistics:

Just pasted these from http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-welfareblack.htm

White 38.8%

Black 39.8

Hispanic 15.7

Asian 2.4

other 3.3

To break down these numbers, look at the 2000 census numbers (http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html) and see that Whites are over 75% of the population as a whole. If Blacks make up less 14% (actually in 2000 12.3%) of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Here is where the perception becomes reality.

There are many factors for these numbers like education, education funding, finding quality teachers in schools with struggling students, housing issues, marital issues, etc. Making a claim that black people are lazy, is a lazy comment for Kern to make. If she had said something that many (not all) people on welfare are lazy and uneducated, most people could agree on that.

So if I'm understanding this right, 40% of the people on welfare are Black. What is the total number of people on welfare? I'd like to see 40% of that number (including % for all other minorities) given in ratio to the total # of people in the overall minority population.

I have a feeling it won't suggest that a lot of colored people ]intentionally become lazy to cash in on the welfare parade like Sally Kern (and kubstix) seem to suggest.

Why do you think that is? Do you think that blacks are inherently lazy and prone to violence?

And just how many black people live in your town? I visited relatives in your neck of the woods, and it wasn't exactly filled with black people. I could make a sweeping generalization about the people in your area, but I'll bite my tongue.

I'm from Hazleton, you don't need make a sweeping generalization about my area. I could make that generalization very easy but I would be banned. I'm going to be politically correct and blame the rappers. The music is straight garbage. Who wants to listen to rapping about guns, sex, violence, murder, drugs, and about how difficult there life was when they were young.

The reason a majority of racist people are considered "ignorant" is the fact that they are never willing to sit down and think about possible reasons are the way they are.

Instead, they come up with the laziest and simplest theories.

I'm not saying you're ignorant, I'm just saying that you are very simple-minded.

Truth hurts don't it. I'm by no means a racist, but maybe I should start using racism as a scapegoat the same way they do it.

uhm, actually, when you come out and state that black people are lazier than white people (as you did in your post) that does in fact make you a racist. that's like, literally the definition of it. but that's cool -- this is america. it's your constitutional right. don't sugar-coat your beliefs.

Not true at all. I'm being a RACIST. Like I said, look at the facts of the % on welfare. Look at the % in our prisons. It's facts. I'm just making it very simple for the people who don't want to see the same things I'm seeing.

fixed it for you.

I am not a racist, it is just fact that blacks are inferior.

I'm done posting in this thread. This is my last post. I blame the rappers. All they rap about is drugs, sex, violence, murder, guns, and how difficult there childhood was growing up on the streets.

It's all Enema Man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dog. I didn't know Alan Simpson posted on ES.

I'm done posting in this thread. This is my last post. I blame the rappers. All they rap about is drugs, sex, violence, murder, guns, and how difficult there childhood was growing up on the streets.

Aw don't leave now. I want to hear more of your theories about why the blacks are lazy welfare grubbing criminals.

Well, this is disappointing. You should've exited the way you entered: unfiltered and not giving a **** about being PC.

---------- Post added April-29th-2011 at 12:43 PM ----------

I'm probably friends with more black people than you do as general friends.

Ok nvm, this thread is almost complete. "I'm friends with black people" was the only thing left.

Archived