Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Draft Day(s) Thread

SIXX99

Ha no doubt. Crazy thing is I had that same John Wall Sig u have but I changed it to the VCU gif when they made the Final 4. Gotta rep my school. I see u live in Richmond and got the Maynor sig. U go to VCU?

Yep, I'm graduating next fall. I was up late cheering for the Thunder last night. I can't believe they managed to come back for 9 down with like a 4 mins left.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 07:35 PM ----------

How about No Fun League chant next? lol

Yep, I'm graduating next fall. I was up late cheering for the Thunder last night. I can't believe they managed to come back for 9 down with like a 4 mins left.

That's whats up. I got 1 year left. Ima Lakers fan but Durant is nasty and yall def got the best chance to knock us off in the West

All that booing kind of seems like a dick move after he comes up to talk about the tornadoes from yesterday.

the people booing don't even know what they're booing at. WE WANT FOOTBALL. Like Goodell said: 'yea me too'. They just need someone to yell at. I find it ignorant and annoying, and no, there is no 'upside' or whatever (fans showing they care in radio city music hall means nothing). It's dumb.

edit-see Von Miller just said, he has nothing against Goodell, and he thinks he's handling it well. The fans just need it to be a good vs evil thing and want to hate hate hate. Much like they hate on team owners in bad times. SOMEONE MUST BE BOOED.

Archived