Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Draft Day(s) Thread

SIXX99

WOOO I can't wait!! I'll be with my gf's family watching/eating/drinking beer :ols: So I won't be able to check in here with you fella's, really. But I'll be on a half hour or so after the first round ends tonight, to go back 25 pages in every thread and see the initial reactions :D

But the bad thing? This damn family is full of hardcore Pats fans (not my gf :)), so they have a **** load to be excited about tonight.

I don't remember the last time I was jittery for the NFL Draft. Tonight's pick/decision will make or break Shanny's future in Washington.

Agreed. This is gonna be crazy. I really hope we come away with our franchise QB tonight or tomorrow. Without selling (too much of) our future.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 04:20 PM ----------

Also, a few minutes ago the thread had more responses than views...not only is that impossible (depending on the specific mechanics of what counts as a "view") but I've never seen it before. Weird!

Agreed. This is gonna be crazy. I really hope we come away with our franchise QB tonight or tomorrow. Without selling (too much of) our future.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 04:20 PM ----------

Also, a few minutes ago the thread had more responses than views...not only is that impossible (depending on the specific mechanics of what counts as a "view") but I've never seen it before. Weird!

Yeah honestly I think most of the fanbase wants a franchise QB this draft but if we give up too much for him it will be considered a disaster. Shanny is walking a thin wire. Any screw up this draft will make many lose faith in him. For the sake of Shanahan and the ones that don't want to read "Shanny is zoony" all over the boards I pray Shanahan makes the right decision tonight. Whatever that maybe.

Damn I was hoping to start the official thread...

I'll be out of the house till about 8:40 - 8:45, but luckily I have NFL Mobile on my Driod Incredible, so I'll be following along on that.

Time to start prognostications! Not on who we'll pick, but when.

I'm on record for 9:15 PM EST

Last year I said I would rather have it on saturday and sunday, but after last years draft was complete I had a change of heart.

I don't know man, it's pretty ridiculous to turn it into a 4 day event. Most will only watch the first 2 days at most anyway.

Archived