Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DM: PG Lips: Chinese tea plantation seeks virgins to pick leaves with their mouths

China

PG Lips: Chinese tea plantation seeks virgins to pick leaves with their MOUTHS

• Virgins must also have a bra size of at least a C cup
  • Girls have to 'cleanse themselves completely' before work
  • Leaves used to be picked by fairies' mouth, legend states
  • Special tea can cure diseases, claims company

It is billed as the most refined tea in the world, and possibly with some justification – the leaves are picked by a group of virgins using just their lips.

The leaves, gathered on lush mountainsides in central China, must be in their first flush and are dropped into baskets hanging from the pickers’ necks.

Legend has it that the leaves used to be picked by fairies with their mouths. When boiling water is poured on the leaves, fairies ascend amid the steam into the sky.

Now new pickers are being sought, with adverts in Gushi, Henan province, specifying that ‘applicants must be virgins’ and offering payment of £50 a day, a fortune in China.

They must also have at least a C-cup bra size – virginity and curviness are believed to promote well-being and purity.

Click on the link for the full article

Until the last line, I was going to ask why they had to be C-Cups or better. So instead, I'll ask where are they going to find any young Chinese virgins with C Cups? Lest we forget that world map that was posted awhile ago, the far eastern regions (excluding Russia) appear to be the AAA batteries of world boobs.

So instead, I'll ask where are they going to find any young Chinese virgins with C Cups? Lest we forget that world map that was posted awhile ago, the far eastern regions (excluding Russia) appear to be the AAA batteries of world boobs.

China has over 1.3 billion people. I'm sure that even if there is only a small percentage with C cups they can find a few.

Speaking of which, this thread need more pictures of Chinese women with C cups.

b107.jpg

b820.jpg

b585.jpg

b1510.jpg

China has over 1.3 billion people. I'm sure that even if there is only a small percentage with C cups they can find a few.

But they would also have to be virgins...and not already be employed as models. I think you'll find the picking slim. This company will fail unless it lowers the worker standards.

If they "release" at the sight of virgin women, they're not fairies. :ols:

Click Me Now!

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 09:42 AM ----------

What the hell would anybody want 72 virgins for? I'll take one girl who knows what she is doing.

How about this compromise - I'll take 72 girls who know what they are doing!

But they would also have to be virgins...and not already be employed as models. I think you'll find the picking slim. This company will fail unless it lowers the worker standards.

nowhere does it claim that they are ATTRACTIVE. Just virgins. (and busty).

who knows whats hiding under those mao suits...?

maoist_pla_nepal.jpg

Let's do some quick math, pulled out of my ass of course. :)

Of the 1.3 billion, say half are women; that's 650 million. Of those, say the average life span is 80 years and you arbitrarily pick a window of a 4 year age range, and only 1/4th of those are virgins, that leaves you with 10.625 million. If only 10% of those are C cups you still have over a million (1, 062,500) women. I doubt there is a large population employed as models, so you still probably have close to a million women to choose from.

Archived