Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do You Ever Wonder What Kat Von D Would Look Like without Tattoos? (pics)

#98QBKiller

Damn you Kosher, using all your double talk to back me into a corner ;):silly: Don't tell my wife :paranoid:

I'm bouncing in and out of the thread, that's why it's taking so long.

At least you get my silly humor. Some of these folks take it seriously, makes me question them more than you.

No double talk however, just asking questions. Nothing wrong with paying for it I suppose, apparently men have been doing it for quite a long time, since what the women do is known as the "oldest profession".

At least you get my silly humor. Some of these folks take it seriously, makes me question them more than you.

No double talk however, just asking questions. Nothing wrong with paying for it I suppose, apparently men have been doing it for quite a long time, since what the women do is known as the "oldest profession".

Right. But you understand what I'm getting at though. Full-arm sleeves are off-putting IMO, no matter the setting. I'm ok with a shoulder tat, or an ankle tat - my wife has both, and I'm looking into getting something on the shoulder - but I don't like covering the arm in ink.

I don't mind tats and think she is attractive either way. But to me she wouldn't be her without them.

Granted, I have only dated one woman with tats in my life.

However, I dislike ear gauges much much more than a tatted up body.

Agree. Not a fan of tats but without them she's just another chick.

I always thought she was a pretty gal, but she looks real nice in that second picture. I've dated a couple of women with tattoos (I go for "alternative" girls, as it is) and I guess I didn't care either way: I can take them or leave them. More so than anything else, the tats have to look good on the woman-in-question.

Archived